RonDen RonDen 46-50, M 12 Answers Mar 17, 2011

I think the whole family has been whored out by the mother, who struck gold at the right time by almost inventing the idea of the reality TV series. Even the menstrual periods of one of the younger, under-age daughters is fodder for discussion on the show. I don't watch, but I see the promotional advertisements. Just like the old studio days in the 1930s and 40s, the "mogul" of a mother is warming up a younger version of a tried-and-true commodity.

Best Answer

She is gorgeous, but that is all.

Best Answer

She wears too much make-up, would look better with less and needs to drop some weight, she is a chunky girl. To me, it is hard to tell what she really looks like because she is so heavily made up all the time.

Best Answer

She's a nobody who sleeps around for money.

Best Answer

Personally, i do agree she is stunning to look at. But, i can not stand it when she speaks. Something of her voice tone really gets me ranting on her popularity and lach of tallent.

Best Answer

she looks like she is becoming clownish. She started out pretty. Now she just seems weird.

Best Answer

I'm not really sure who she is ... seems like she came out of nowhere ... I have never seen her tv shows .. I have no interest in knowing more about her ...

Best Answer

She is not beautiful and is much too fat. She has no talent. There is no logical reason for her to be a celebrity.

Best Answer