XxFairy171xX XxFairy171xX 13-15, F 348 Answers Oct 6, 2012 in Quizzes

Dear fairy god mother please give me a virgin cute girl who will be my girlfriend. I would like her to have a typical tsundere personality. I would like her to also be intelligent. Someone who does not drink alcohol or smoke and who loves animes. I would like her to confess her love to me. I would like her to be a virgin girl who is younger than me and who never loved anyone but me. I would like this to happen really soon I will give you anything. ANYTHING just please make this happen. I need it. I will love her never cheat her and I would make her happy. Please I would give you whatever you want from me please help me!

Best Answer

i wish i won my life for new game

Best Answer

1. My moms rent will drop $1,000 for her apartment
2. All my family members will live to 93 and up
3. All my family members will go to heaven

Best Answer

Dear fairy god mother,
I wish I'm a 19 year old boy,son of WWE Triple H and Stephanie McMahon and when I wake up in the morning I'm lying on my bed in the house of Triple H and Stephanie Mcmahon and also everyone who knows me already knows I'm a boy and apart of that family.

Best Answer

I hope your wish comes true. My wishes are really desperate too.

Best Answer

Did it work?

Best Answer

i wish to have an emo boy friend that love me back

Best Answer

I wish that Danny can be happy. <br />
I wish that Ashley can be happy. <br />
I wish that Brianna didn't have to die. <br />
Thank you.

Best Answer

I wish for you to turn me into a mermaid

Best Answer

1.) I wish that when I wake up on this. Coming sunday I would have a sticky note on my forehwead swing that I now had the ability to grant my own wishes and after I read it I really could grant my own wish WS.
2.)i wish that i was the most beautiful girl in my school
3.)I wish that everyday my family (including myself) got $100,000,000,000,000,000 everyday at 5:00 am stating the next day

Best Answer

Wish#1: I wish my father had over 30 billion dollars and we lived in the house 490 west paces ferry road Atlanta, GA.
Wish#2:I wish I looked like a human version of the Caroline Abbott doll
Wish#3: I wish my whole family on both sides were descended from British royalty and they were some on the most beautiful people on earth

Best Answer

i wish i had clear skin
i wish i had cleft chin

Best Answer

i wish i had dimples

Best Answer

i wish for straight a's for my exam

Best Answer

1. I wish I found a white 16gb iPhone 5c on my bedside table later today.
2. I wish I could move things with my mind without touching them when I wanted to and can switch off the ability anytime I want to.
3. I wish that I had clear skin and was perfectly healthy with no digestion problems.
Thank you xxx

Best Answer

I wish that my kitten,mily, would love me.

I wish that my mom would win 100,000$ or lots more everyday so we could move into a big house and have everything we need or want

I wish that I lost 90 pounds

Best Answer

Wish # 1. I wish I had a night fury off of how to tran your dragon and that it is sent to me in a box with instructions.
Wish # 2. I wish that wish #1 would happen on this date: 4/4/15.
Wish # 3. I wish that my wishes will come true.

Best Answer

I wish that rohit should fall in love with me and really like me for who I am... Please...
I wish I study abroad really fast and make my parents proud..
I wish my eyesight becomes better..

Best Answer

Dear fairy godmother I ask the you grant me the following 3 wishes.
1. I wish that Corey E. would contact me tonight just to talk regardless of the outcome. I'm confused and sad but how things played out and I just wish to talk.
2. I wish for the needed money to start my business. Perhaps Miami isn't the location but I want to start the business. It's been my dream for a couple of years now.
3. I wish to be a mom. I know I would be a good mom and time is running out and it's scares me.
Thank you and god bless

Best Answer

I wish that I am instantly a Saiyan from Dragon Ball Z and have all of the powers/characteristics of Goku. I also wish that I will soon become the most amazing fighter to ever exist and be able to travel by flight to other planets and find other intelligent life forms.

Best Answer

I wish for..
1. $500,000 to create a new life for myself and my family.
2. My daughter to be born healthy and disability free.
3. My body to grow to the body I always dreamed of, my abs to grow and my muscles to grow(not overly bulky though that's gross)

Best Answer

I wish I can have a pool

Best Answer

I wish my sister does not have disabilatys
I wish my aunt did not have cancer
I wish to win the lottery

Best Answer

Wish #1: Would you please make me a mermaid with powers, but can choose when I want to become a mermaid
Wish#2: Be able to shape shift into people and animals when I want to
Wish#3: I wish that I could go out with any guy I wanted and my friends and family would support me fully. unless it was an absolute horrible idea

Best Answer

Please grant me these wishes
1: I wish that me and my friends all got blue 16GB iPhone 5c tomorrow morning on the table when we wake up
2: I wish that me and my friends had silver bracelets and when we say I wish to be a fairy it will turn us into a fairy and when we say I wish to be human it will turn us back into our human selfs again and the bracelets appeared underneath our pillows when we wake up
3: I wish that we didn't get any home work for 6 weeks

Best Answer

I wish I had a iphone 5c <br />
I wish I could turn into a wolf anytime<br />
I wish I could move items with my mind

Best Answer