findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 37 Answers Dec 5, 2011

I wish to be queen of a secret realm named Oceana. With 3 princesses named Sirena, Annabeth, and Thalia. The 4 of us are mermaids with a blue tail and a different power. On a full moon, 2 of us can get affected by it and one of these things will happen,

-become a siren

-lose control of our powers

-change behavoirs

-our powers get stronger or

-be a mermaid until moon sets

I can only be a mermaid in Oceana so i dont expose myself. I can get to Oceana by using the necklace i will get when my wish comes true. The thing i have to do is say the code,"To Oceana." And a door appears. I step through and i am in Oceana. My clothes change into a blue gown with a purple tiara on my head. Also, if we touch water, 10 seconds later our blue tail will appear and will go away if we dry it off. Me, annabeth, sirena, and thalia are the only mermaids and we also have a top with our tail. We rule over our people with pride and they follow our commands with no hesitation. We live neqr the ocean were we can swim in anytime we want. The way to get home is i say the code ,"To Earth." The door comes back l, i step through, and i am home. My clothes are back to normal and my tiara is gone. I can go to Oceana anytime i want and when i go, time stops until i return. This is my wish, can you make it come true at 5:25pm today please. I have been dreaming it to come true because it is my paradise when i am stressed out and need a break. Also because i believe in magic and i want to have a very magical secret to myself

Best Answer

Let me hit a jackpot on the lottery. For I want to start a new life, not only just for myself and also for my family. Fairy Godmother, please grant my wish.

Best Answer

I wish for one million dollars so I can move my family to boaz with me we don't have to be apart and I can leave walmart and not have to work at that horriable place thank you fairy god mother

Best Answer

please grant my wish....i wish i had a lot of money in my bank account next money. with that money i want to buy a house for my family.

Best Answer

I wish that my ex Karl will be single for all his life And that Laura will leave him immediately and never speak to him again ... I want this as he has betrayed me, lied to me and wasted 5 years of my life

Best Answer

Please grant my wish I beg that this come true for this is what I truly desire: I wish that I have the power to float around while levitating five feet off the ground for as long as I want at anywhere and at any time I'm sitting in the lotus pose while flying around and resemble my Playstation home avatar tmi1080 only from my point of view

Why?

I want to be able to float and fly while sitting in the lotus pose and live free from gravity any Time I want please grant my wish at 2:00 PM Later today and about the PSH Avatar It looks so comfortable while gently floating and I want to expierenced that comfort while floating

Best Answer

I wish I go to an animation world from an animation show called Beyblade Metal Masters, Beyblade G- Revolution , Beyblade Metal Fury, and Beyblade Shogun Steel to meet some characters from the show.

Best Answer

I wish to grow 6 cm by the end of this week. I've been wishing for weeks now to grow taller and everything seems so impossible. I tried to do exercise, eat healthy and sleep 8 hours a day but everything wasn't easy. The school hinders my wishes. No time, rarely has time. I'm 15 years old and I'm only 5'2 and a half my target height was 5'6 actually. I wanted to look confident. I have scars on my legs I'm not beautiful no boyfriend since birth and I care about this but I can set it aside for a while, all I want is to grow taller. I wanted to get my target height. I want to grow taller. Please grant my wish.

Best Answer

I wish i could spend my life like Cinderella and make my wishes come true like hers. And why? Because i believe in my wishes. I believe what i'm I doing will change me someday. I want to be someone different, someone new and clear from the others. And i've always wish to be with a prince. But it's no use. I am too young for him and I have been call fat and ugly by my friends and socially. And i don't want to look at him right now. I want to look at him after my wishes come true. So I wish something but i can't tell because a wish won't come true when you tell.. SO if you can come someday, please! I will tell you what i wish for. It might be impossible but a wish is a wish.

Best Answer

I wish to look like my friend Ahliyah Quarles and Nicki Minaj combined. I wish for this because Ahliyah has always been sorta happy with herself and she is just as pretty as Nicki Minaj.

Best Answer

i wish to be the best flair bartender very soon. because i always wanted to become bartender. but i still don't have the practice, skills knowledge to become one. and being a flair bartender, i can be successful in life and also enjoy my job at the same time. it is a exciting job. so this is my wish

Best Answer

So your wish shall be granted :)

Best Answer

I wish I was the beautiful fairy of nature because I have always wanted to be a fairy since I was four and everybody makes fun of me because I say I believe in fairies and magic and vampires and all of that abnormal stuff and I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!! Can I get my wish on Christmas Eve please?

Best Answer

please grant my wish I am begging you i wish wizards of waverly place was real but i was the only wizard and their was no wizards competiton and i could do hand magic and i had max russo's wand and i also wish i had the full wiztech uniform including glasses also i wish when i went into my wardrobe and tap it twice with my wand it will be the lair with everything in wizards of waverly place and i get out by sayin bye bye it's my time also I had the wand app as seen wizards of waverly place wizards unleashed I also wish I could flash out by waving my wand around and saying or thinking of a destination and i could flash out with people if my hand was on their shoulder or Teleport others by them spells by waving my wand at them and saying or thinking of a destination and i also wish everytime i say a spell my wand glows like they do in wizards of waverly place and i could make up my own spells if it rhymed it would work and i could reverse evry spell by saying reverse the spell don't make me scream and yell and can you grant it i so get everything on Thursday 5th January 2012 or Friday 6th January 2012

Best Answer

Money? Other things, that are more appealing than money are best gotten in one's own way.

Best Answer

I'll take Angelina Jolie's face & body. And don't forget the hair. She's got great hair too.

Best Answer

She's a bit skinny these days but still pretty

Best Answer

I'm old ... I should get more wishes ... lol.

Best Answer

i wish that my father was the riches man in the world

Best Answer

Wish to possess the power of Magic, able to manipulate myself, others, and the world around me as I see fit. My own limitation would be my imagination.

Best Answer

I want enough money to cover my debts, as a single mother currently going through a very ugly tough divorce which left me selling some of my furniture just to pay the rent. I deserve to be financially free. So anyone willing to help some one in need grant me this one wish to have the money to pay of all my debts and live my life without the burdens of money!

Best Answer

I wish for a sacred ring that during the 7 days of the week it would give me the ability corresponding on that day and would activate automatically:

Monday-Temporal Distortion (Cannot change days, but can change time of Monday only. I want this ability because it gives me the chance to rewrite history for myself when I make a dumb move, or to help someone in trouble.)

Tuesday-Regression Abilities (The ability to turn someone's or my own age backwards/forwards while still keeping our mentalities. Age change IS permanent unless I change it again. I want this ability because I've read that it helps lower stress.)

Wednesday-Flight (Self-explanatory, but I want wings to sprout from my back. I want this ability because I've always wanted to fly with wings...)

Thursday-Incredible Luck (Well, I'll just have really good luck! I want this because Thursday is my "Black Cat Day".)

Friday-Elemental Kinesi (Pyrokinesis, Terrakinesis, Hydrokinesis, Aerokinesis, etc. I want this because I want to feel like I can protect something or someone.)

Saturday-Parallel Field (The ability to create realities in which something changes drastically, such as no more people on the Earth. Everything would return to normal when the day is over. I want this because it lets me do evil things, but with no negative consequences.)

Sunday-Teleportation (For being useful, basically. Anything I'm holding while I teleport, teleports with me.)

The ring will only work in my possession. It is a ring that is made of stainless steel and has beautiful sapphires lining the circumference of the ring. It can only work when I wear it, and whenever it disappears, it will reappear in my pocket. It will come with a small note that reminds me of which ability I can perform on which day. I don't need to do anything but think to activate the ring's effects, and to do the ability, I need to say (whispering works too) what I want to have happen, such as it is Tuesday and I want someone to become a baby. I just need to specify the age, clothing, etc. and voila! one babyfied adult. Or to create a new world on Saturday, I would specify what I want changed, so if I don't want sandwiches to exist in this world, they don't. When this wish comes true, hopefully in 2 hours or less, using one of these I would like to repay you in kind. Thank you.

Best Answer

i just want my money worries was over for good and i could be happy and to be able to help my family and friends

Best Answer