findinghanna findinghanna 36-40, F 58 Answers Dec 5, 2011

Please grant my wish I wish that tomorrow at 3:00pm my dad went to Bromley to get me a blue 16GB iPhone 5c please grant my wish I really need a new phone.

Best Answer

I wish to be queen of a secret realm named Oceana. With 3 princesses named Sirena, Annabeth, and Thalia. The 4 of us are mermaids with a blue tail and a different power. On a full moon, 2 of us can get affected by it and one of these things will happen,<br />
-become a siren<br />
-lose control of our powers<br />
-change behavoirs<br />
-our powers get stronger or<br />
-be a mermaid until moon sets<br />
I can only be a mermaid in Oceana so i dont expose myself. I can get to Oceana by using the necklace i will get when my wish comes true. The thing i have to do is say the code,"To Oceana." And a door appears. I step through and i am in Oceana. My clothes change into a blue gown with a purple tiara on my head. Also, if we touch water, 10 seconds later our blue tail will appear and will go away if we dry it off. Me, annabeth, sirena, and thalia are the only mermaids and we also have a top with our tail. We rule over our people with pride and they follow our commands with no hesitation. We live neqr the ocean were we can swim in anytime we want. The way to get home is i say the code ,"To Earth." The door comes back l, i step through, and i am home. My clothes are back to normal and my tiara is gone. I can go to Oceana anytime i want and when i go, time stops until i return. This is my wish, can you make it come true at 5:25pm today please. I have been dreaming it to come true because it is my paradise when i am stressed out and need a break. Also because i believe in magic and i want to have a very magical secret to myself

Best Answer

Please make this wish come true I wish that the temperature would drop to -2 degrees and then it would be cloudy but still cold and then at 12:00 tonight it would start to snow and when everyone wakes up there will be snow on the ground and school was closed for a week because of the snow.

Best Answer

I wish I Transform into a 19 year old boy,who is best friends with WWE Triple H and I'm a comedian.Also everyone who knows me already know I'm a boy and I have six pack abs and I don't need glasses anymore and I have dark brown hair and Im also a wrestler and I join WWE in 2015.Please I always dreamt of this wish coming true.

Best Answer

Let me hit a jackpot on the lottery. For I want to start a new life, not only just for myself and also for my family. Fairy Godmother, please grant my wish.

Best Answer

I wish for one million dollars so I can move my family to boaz with me we don't have to be apart and I can leave walmart and not have to work at that horriable place thank you fairy god mother

Best Answer

please grant my wish....i wish i had a lot of money in my bank account next money. with that money i want to buy a house for my family.

Best Answer

I wish that my ex Karl will be single for all his life And that Laura will leave him immediately and never speak to him again ... I want this as he has betrayed me, lied to me and wasted 5 years of my life

Best Answer

Please grant my wish I beg that this come true for this is what I truly desire: I wish that I have the power to float around while levitating five feet off the ground for as long as I want at anywhere and at any time I'm sitting in the lotus pose while flying around and resemble my Playstation home avatar tmi1080 only from my point of view<br />
Why? <br />
I want to be able to float and fly while sitting in the lotus pose and live free from gravity any Time I want please grant my wish at 2:00 PM Later today and about the PSH Avatar It looks so comfortable while gently floating and I want to expierenced that comfort while floating

Best Answer

I wish I go to an animation world from an animation show called Beyblade Metal Masters, Beyblade G- Revolution , Beyblade Metal Fury, and Beyblade Shogun Steel to meet some characters from the show.

Best Answer

I wish to grow 6 cm by the end of this week. I've been wishing for weeks now to grow taller and everything seems so impossible. I tried to do exercise, eat healthy and sleep 8 hours a day but everything wasn't easy. The school hinders my wishes. No time, rarely has time. I'm 15 years old and I'm only 5'2 and a half my target height was 5'6 actually. I wanted to look confident. I have scars on my legs I'm not beautiful no boyfriend since birth and I care about this but I can set it aside for a while, all I want is to grow taller. I wanted to get my target height. I want to grow taller. Please grant my wish.

Best Answer

I wish i could spend my life like Cinderella and make my wishes come true like hers. And why? Because i believe in my wishes. I believe what i'm I doing will change me someday. I want to be someone different, someone new and clear from the others. And i've always wish to be with a prince. But it's no use. I am too young for him and I have been call fat and ugly by my friends and socially. And i don't want to look at him right now. I want to look at him after my wishes come true. So I wish something but i can't tell because a wish won't come true when you tell.. SO if you can come someday, please! I will tell you what i wish for. It might be impossible but a wish is a wish.

Best Answer

I wish to look like my friend Ahliyah Quarles and Nicki Minaj combined. I wish for this because Ahliyah has always been sorta happy with herself and she is just as pretty as Nicki Minaj.

Best Answer

i wish to be the best flair bartender very soon. because i always wanted to become bartender. but i still don't have the practice, skills knowledge to become one. and being a flair bartender, i can be successful in life and also enjoy my job at the same time. it is a exciting job. so this is my wish

Best Answer

So your wish shall be granted :)

Best Answer

I wish I was the beautiful fairy of nature because I have always wanted to be a fairy since I was four and everybody makes fun of me because I say I believe in fairies and magic and vampires and all of that abnormal stuff and I DO BELIEVE IN FAIRIES!!! Can I get my wish on Christmas Eve please?

Best Answer

please grant my wish I am begging you i wish wizards of waverly place was real but i was the only wizard and their was no wizards competiton and i could do hand magic and i had max russo's wand and i also wish i had the full wiztech uniform including glasses also i wish when i went into my wardrobe and tap it twice with my wand it will be the lair with everything in wizards of waverly place and i get out by sayin bye bye it's my time also I had the wand app as seen wizards of waverly place wizards unleashed I also wish I could flash out by waving my wand around and saying or thinking of a destination and i could flash out with people if my hand was on their shoulder or Teleport others by them spells by waving my wand at them and saying or thinking of a destination and i also wish everytime i say a spell my wand glows like they do in wizards of waverly place and i could make up my own spells if it rhymed it would work and i could reverse evry spell by saying reverse the spell don't make me scream and yell and can you grant it i so get everything on Thursday 5th January 2012 or Friday 6th January 2012

Best Answer

Money? Other things, that are more appealing than money are best gotten in one's own way.

Best Answer

I'll take Angelina Jolie's face & body. And don't forget the hair. She's got great hair too.

Best Answer

She's a bit skinny these days but still pretty

Best Answer

I'm old ... I should get more wishes ... lol.

Best Answer

I wish I could swap bodies with Louise Cliffe and became her in mind, body and soul because I have always wanted to know what its like to be her

Best Answer

Please grant me this wish I wish that today at 3:00pm my dad went to Bromley and into the apple store to get me a blue 32GB iphone 5c and it will be on the table when I get back from school, please grant met this wish because I really need a new phone please please please grant me this wish pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase.

Best Answer