really? you're 13? your profile says otherwise...

Best Answer

Why are you telling everyone to shut up? I think that you either have a serious eating problem. Or youre a LIAR :)

Best Answer

What the hell is wrong with you?

Best Answer

OH Diabetes!goth before the fall(Hint...you dropping dead)

Best Answer

shut up

Best Answer

I have yet to speak. Folks we are gathered here together to mourn our brother who given life and freedom chose to eat himself into this ground long before his appointed hour. Though the body we lay to rest here is missing legs and kidneys for they passed before him in another grave. To this dirt we commit his well abused and misused body in sure and certain............

Best Answer

poor thing D=

Best Answer

shutup

Best Answer

im sorry, i judged, but its only because i don't understand your perception. "everything is in the eyes of the beholder" just do what makes you happy, and i hope someone will answer your question in an understanding way :)

Best Answer

thanks?

Best Answer

yes! your welcome

Best Answer

Well you could get a job as a cushion for stuntmen to jump into like on Family Guy. Might as well turn it into a positive.

Best Answer

shutup

Best Answer

how is that even possible?

Best Answer

its esey just eat 12659368 calories per meal like me eat 12 meals aday like me and your set ps never exersize like me.

Best Answer

at that rate ur gonna die before you turn 18 :[

Best Answer

no noway nada zip zero chance and again no way!

Best Answer