foreverhated foreverhated 16-17 8 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Romance & True Love

At your age, the only interest most boys have in girls is getting laid. If he was the kind of boy who really cared, he'd already know you and listen to you.<br />
He's a boy. He's a friend. If he's blowing you off, he doesn't love you. <br />
Good luck.

Best Answer

I agree. Learning to be friends at that age built a foundation for being friends when you moved to romantic relationships. Now, kids are pressured into sex early and aren't able to build the interpersonal skills to have successful love lives.

Best Answer

Thank u!!!!!!!&lt;3

Best Answer

Does he like you, that would be the first question you should ask him,forget love that's way down the track,if it's there at all.

Best Answer

Well.... Probably...he doesnt love you...or maybe he does...maybe hes afraid to show inner emotion...or he wants to take it slow. Honestly if he doesnt want to get to know you he doesnt really love you and maybe he loves the thought of you or he just loves the company any boyfriend should love to get to know his girlfriend and you need to know a person before you love them so its either he doesnt or he knows you better than you think...

Best Answer

Could be that he just likes the nookie

Best Answer

No nookie have been givin

Best Answer

You would have if it were me.

Best Answer

What do you honestly think? I'm not being mean....honestly. Re-read your question, pretend it isn't you asking, pretend it's a friend, what would you tell that person?! The answer is right there...'he ignored me', that doesn't sound like love to me...<br />
Always pay more attention to a man's ACTIONS, rather than his words!

Best Answer

tell him that u think he doesnt love u for who u r and tel him that this always.....i dont know!

Best Answer

You have an interesting taste in men. Better get used to being used.

Best Answer