I asked my girl why she started doing golf camp she said... "I wanted to test my mobilities on someone...who I'd rather share my life with" By the way the person she was referring to was me but whats she mean by "mobilities"??
HeyItsJay HeyItsJay 16-17, M 1 Answer May 21 in Dating & Relationships

How would you figure that the person she is talking about is you when you haven't the slightest understanding of the word "mobilities?"

Best Answer

right after she said that i asked who that person was and she said "You that's who"

Best Answer

Ok. Your friend used the word incorrectly. She must have been trying to use another word.

Best Answer

you know what she could have meant?

Best Answer

I wasn't there, wouldn't know. If I witnessed her saying that, like you, then I might have gotten an idea based off of her tone/body language/attitude/etc. It's more like she is trying to just I believe express herself to open up her social life to become more prominent with people that have certain interests. She might have been saying that she would like to make friends that would benefit her relationship with you or something along those lines.

Best Answer

well this was only through a message, but I know for a fact she wasn't talking about making friends

Best Answer

Well then that was just a wild guess. Can't help you man.

Best Answer

thanks for your help none the less

Best Answer