Quit the coffee and just drink cider by the bucketful....

Best Answer

Pfft. Coffee is a miracle drink. I'd be worried about the apple ruining coffee's nutritional value.

Best Answer

not sure about that but it is a highly diuretic combo :o

Best Answer

no, nothing gonna get killed by drinking coffee. <br />
coffee is good for you, it helps with lessen the severity of dementia/Alzheimer

Best Answer

i have no idea as i'm not a doctor or a nutritionist......but i kinda want to know the answer for sure on this one so i might have to research one day on that....i know mixing alcohol with medicine like presc<x>riptions for sure but also over the counter stuff as well isn't the best thing to do(firsthand actually) <br />
but idk exactly with foods and what not...i don't see why the two would counter each other out at all or anything like that...they are both being absorbed into the stomach and will be processed/digested/whatever thats all called after you eat haha been a while since i took classes or been in school(and i said i wasn't a pro haha) <br />
but yeah i don't see why it would myself haha just because its hot nah your stomach is too already haha and its full of acid...think about that weird lol

Best Answer

Last I checked fruit and coffee both make you go. So if you need to poo, I'd say intake both, if you don't, then don't mix fruit and coffee.

Best Answer

what did the coffee taste like after eating teh apple?

Best Answer

why are you asking this?

Best Answer

to learn

Best Answer