LittleLion19 LittleLion19 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 15, 2012 in Self Harm

Oh no. Don't. I see where you haven't been eating. I know it is hard. Don't be upset for eating. I know my words won't make you want to cut less, but please try not to. I am always here for you. I hope you are well my friend. Peace.

Best Answer

I stopped eating so I would haw a constant pain and now it's gone

Best Answer

I know this will sound stupid coming from a fellow cutter, but isn't the pain in your head bad enough?

Best Answer

You know it's not. And I know it's not. Plus it needs to be physical. You know that too

Best Answer

I know. I know. I am just trying to give you a good answer. I just want you to be okay.

Best Answer

I will be eventually

Best Answer

Well, like I said, I am here for you. I understand. If you need anything, just let me know. Peace my friend.

Best Answer

Why do you feel such a need to punish yourself. Is it the rush? Stop punishing yourself and look for positive ways to get a rush. Why are you so angry with yourself that you must deprive yourself of food anyway?

Best Answer

There is no rush

Best Answer

Depression is anger turned inwards. Can you share why you are angry?

Best Answer

Oh and anger is fear. Want to share? No!!

Best Answer

Do you think there is always a link between fear and anger, or just sometimes?

Best Answer

Sorry if you are offended. It wasn't meant that way.

Best Answer

Oops

Best Answer

Forbidden fruit?

Best Answer

oh like your not wanted by all the guys who see you? try my life

Best Answer

I don't know what your problem is

Best Answer

No no there is no need for that. Cutting will not do any good. The best thing you can do for yourself is learn from made you so upset and do your best to not do it again. Yo are human and everyone makes mistakes. There are worse things in the world. Please do not hurt your self

Best Answer