No, trole.

Best Answer

Troll LOL

Best Answer

I don't block any one no matter how obnoxious they are,I Ignore them if they are Buttheads . People can have a bad day,speak out of turn, Just hit a Nerve with a question. Once you Block them you never know if it was a one time thing, :)

Best Answer

No, I usually just say, learn terms before using them, n save yourself any further embarrassment

Best Answer

No. I don't even know why they call you a troll.

Best Answer

I do

Best Answer

So you want me to block them for you?

Best Answer

Nope , I already know who and what I am and that which I stand for

Best Answer

Good for you!

Best Answer

I've always found the block feature to be such a Futile act since so many users have SockPuppet accounts .

Best Answer

I block people as a matter of principle.

Best Answer

True Flipper , But if they make no comments how is one to know who to block .

Best Answer

I block people who call me a troll. Period.

Best Answer

What ever works for you then .

Best Answer

Never been called troll or trollish

Best Answer

No. <br />
But then again no one has called me a troll yet... I guess that is asking for trouble making that statement. :))) lol

Best Answer

Never been called a troll but it wouldn't bother me. Those who resort to name calling have lost the arguement...

Best Answer

I've never blocked or flagged anyone. There is enough censorship on EP without me doing it to myself. It is very easy to ignore people.

Best Answer

No one ever calls me a troll

Best Answer