Kream19 Kream19 26-30, F 20 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Health

But at least you have a clear mind to work with. Get it focussed.

Best Answer

I am FOCUSED but sleeping OUTSIDE..

Best Answer

how did you get on line

Best Answer

If i get asked this one more time.... at the LIBRARY

Best Answer

Here's what I would do in your situation: First I would go to a synagogue. Tell them that you're Jewish (or that one of your parents was Jewish) and that you've fallen on hard times. Don't ask for money - just a place to sleep, a little to eat and for some fresh clothing. Offer to clean the synagogue in exchange, and tell them that all you're trying to do is find a job. Be really humble, and be super polite to everyone. Jews take care of their own, and a lot of them are small business owners. If you work hard one of them is likely to give you a job - not a great job but one that pays the bills. Then you're on your way! If there's a Jew shortage in your area try the same plan with the Mormons. I know this may sound stupid, but I have a friend who did exactly that and it worked like a charm (though he looked kinda Jewish so it made it easier).

Best Answer

Just think about something winston churchill once wrote ("if youre going through hell, keep going") it means no matter what hardship lies ahead never give up never give in fight on with everything you've got and dont stop until the hardship is overcome you have six months clean you went through hell and you climed out and that alone shows me you can keep fighting<br />
Until you find your way to a place in your life you can call your own

Best Answer

You need to get to one of these places tomorrow. <br />
Contra Costa County <br />
Social Services Department District Offices: <br />
1305 Macdonald Ave <br />
Richmond, CA. 94801 <br />
(510) 412-3280 <br />
1275-A Hall Ave <br />
Richmond, CA 94801 <br />
(510) 231-8114 <br />
151 Linus Pauling Drive <br />
Hercules, CA 94547 <br />
(510) 262-7709 <br />
4545 Delta Fair Blvd <br />
Antioch, CA <br />
(925) 706-4560 <br />
400 Ellinwood Way <br />
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523 <br />
(925) 602-9379 <br />
they will have the information you need to get started.

Best Answer

im in Lafayette

Best Answer

I know. And that puts you in Contra Costa County. You need to make it to one of those places if you wish to get ahead. You should have done so the minute you became homeless. Anything else is a temporary at best solution. Those places have the resources to turn things around. They can find shelter for you. They issue food assistance. Generally the unemployment offices will also be there and they can often find you employment.

Best Answer

omg do you know how many people are homeless with nowhere to go.. nothing to eat, I done tried all these resources ok,, thank you but its not going to help me tonight

Best Answer

it will not help you tonight but it will help you in the long run. Tonight is already ******. You know that. now plan for the next day. They will have lists of shelters and times to be there. Food assistance is food stamps. They will issue you a card. This will allow you to purchase food items. true you do not have a way to cook them but a few rolls and some sandwich meat will fill you up. The county offices are usually the only places that can help. That and churches. Many have food kitchens. And the people there may be able to help with shelter. You have to start on one thing at a time. even if it is a meal and a shower.

Best Answer

yes ok

Best Answer

Could you go to a shelter for now? Apply for subzided housing next? Try calling 211 (hopefully it works in your city) to ask for help.

Best Answer

So are you still living in your car and the house still for sale with your violent ex living in it because she was mean too you? I have a good memory you know

Best Answer

no the car was reposed today.. im outside on the street with nothing

Best Answer

Getting clean does get you a prize. And times are tough for everyone. But right now you can use your healthy body and working braib to keep trying. You only lose if you quit. (Sorry its not more optimistic, but these are tough times as I said.)

Best Answer

what prize? a healthy lung and liver?

Best Answer

Something like that. And a brain that is healthy enough to care what is happening to you and around you. If you can find nothing else how about trading on your experience and volunteering in shelters to help those who havent had the victory you have had. (If you feel strong enough) Maybe doing some good for others will lead you to something for yourself.

Best Answer

It sucks even more now does it not. I think this is Bullshit. My F* * king body if I want to shoot heroin I should be allowed to. My F** ken body. If there are any 12 steppers out there. Just stop and think (With that head) is it really a proper idea to have others that are "afflicted with the same "Disease" treat others with that same issue. You F** ken talk about "the blind leading the blind."<br />
Getting back on topic drugs no drugs the majority of us are F** ked financially as-well.

Best Answer

just hope i dont rob a dam bank "real ****"

Best Answer

No, There are better ways.

Best Answer

You can do via proxy and with out even walking into a bank.

Best Answer

If you look a little closer you may find a new perspective. Being clean for 6 months is amazing. Congratulations! Small steps, one day at a time. If you beat drugs, you can beat anything. Best wishes!

Best Answer

thank you for the wise words of encouragement

Best Answer

You are very welcome....please just keep trying!

Best Answer

Thank you!!!

Best Answer

If you are in the same circles you were before you kicked your addiction, then you are still stuck. Go someplace different, new, where no one knows you. Recreate yourself. Become that person you know you want to be, where no one expects you to be who you once were. In a place without expectations, there is nothing stopping you from achieving it.

Best Answer

No im not in the same place... new city new people sew surrondings... no money, no NOTHING nada

Best Answer

Lafayette...? Louisiana?

Best Answer

Lafayette Ca

Best Answer

Crap. Nice area of the country to be in, but on the wrong coast for most of my connections, and the wrong decade for any connections in your area. Sorry...

Best Answer

You've done a great thing, but what you have to do to have a home is something you haven't yet achieved. It's horrible, but it's like paying penance for poor choices. I've been there. I know how horrible it is. What's holding you back?

Best Answer

Where is the home supposed to come from?? Explain to me? Do I just knock on a strangers door and say hi can stay with you until I find a job

Best Answer

First you need to lose the attitude. I don't know if you even realize it right now but bitter dry drunks are not as likely to get work as folks with a positive attitude. I know you don't want to hear that, and maybe it's a different situation for you but it was for me.

Best Answer