Gray51 Gray51 51-55, F 12 Answers Apr 3, 2012

Chantix. I used it and haven't had a cigarette in 3 years, and I never crave them.<br />
A lot of people use the side effects as an excuse to not use it (possible depression, angry thoughts, bad dreams), but those go away eventually, and it's worth it to stop a deadly habit.

Best Answer

You are right.

Best Answer

Quit for today, you might have one tomorrow, but today no. Also no big announcements to friends and family that way if you slip up (and you will) you dont have to deal with their ****. Today no cigarettes tomorrow or next week who knows

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

I thoguht it was going to be so hard for me to quit because I actually LIKE to smoke, the action and sensation of it. I switched to electronic cigarettes because its a win/win. No cancer, no bad breath, no yellow teeth, you get the You just have to buy the RIGHT king of eCig, not a piece of crap. The eGo-T made by Joyetech is absolutely fantastic! You can order it from www.vapedudes.com the starter kit gives you 2 ecigs and i think it on sale for like $39.99. You can also customize the nicotine solution you want to refill your ecig with! Its amazing! If you have any question theres is also a number on the site to call and they are great about explaining everything and they have awesome customer service. I honestly cant believe these things havent put the cigarette companies out of business yet. I think its because people think its too complicated or they by a cheapo one and it turns them off of the whole idea in general which is a shame.

Best Answer

Try putting it off.....<br />
Tell yourself you'll have one after whatever you are doing at the moment. My mother in law smoked 3 packs a day and quit cold turkey this way. She'd tell herself "I''l have one once I finish the ironing" then I'll have one once I get dinner cooked" then I'll have one once I get laundry done"<br />
Minutes turned to hours which turned to days then weeks then months then years and she lived many years after finding out she had major heart condition cuz she quit smoking.

Best Answer

She did good, strong person.

Best Answer

Best of luck to you!
I know you will suceed as well :)

Best Answer

I have just started wearing nicotine patches today. First you must want to give up, then try the patches or you can get an electronic cigarette too which can work. Whatever you try I wish you the best of luck with it.

Best Answer

This is what I was thinking about doing, so if I try to smoke a cigarette with the patch on I will get a shock?

Best Answer

No, you can actually have the odd smoke when you first start with the patches. Then they reduce in output until you can get by without them, plus some willpower too !!!

Best Answer

Zyban or Wellbutrin meds..

Best Answer

ok thanks

Best Answer

They block the urge to smoke. Which is what we want to do. Or try an e cigarette I'm doing both. Zyban and e cig. It helps..Good luck

Best Answer

gum ..a friend of mine stopped after 30 yrs ...His daughter was over my house and asked if she could borrow one of my pre med books ..thats all it took ...those pictures do not lie

Best Answer

ok

Best Answer

Smoke like 3 less a week every week until your off them and don't smoke them down to the filter. :-)

Best Answer

Ok thank

Best Answer

Good luck, I know what it's like

Best Answer

Nicotine patch.

Best Answer

OK good ideal.

Best Answer

Hypnosis might work.

Best Answer

Oh yea?

Best Answer

You go one time.

Best Answer

OK thank I will check into it.

Best Answer