ellision13 ellision13 22-25, M 9 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Community

Only when he is influnced by devil. By nature human cannot be crual to fellow human being. If you don't believe in Devil you will not understand.

Best Answer

you think so

Best Answer

I did enough research, saw enough evidence to come to this conclusion. Any more I don't mess with that stuff, it's too dangerous. Devil will take advantage of your vurnerability your anger and make you do things that you wouldn't have dome otherwise.

Best Answer

Sounds like an excuse for not taking responsibility.

Best Answer

I believe when they say I really didn't want to kill, unless they are still under influence of devil. Problem is, we are so out of touch with understanding of God, afterlife and Devil, we will continue to suffer.

Best Answer

Yes it is true.

Best Answer

Not only do I believe some are morbid and cruel I also believe some (only few) are actually born this way!!! It's really quite scary when you consider all the evil humans are capable of becoming!!!

Best Answer

I agree and have experienced that in the past.

Best Answer

I'm just morbid, not cruel.

Best Answer