I have read some sociopathic syptoms and tell-tell signs; which most seem to apply to me, however i am still unsure due to the fact i still feel some ways different. I feel like a sociopath somtimes, while at others i fight from this. I have thought of bad things with no guilt, but at other times these things cause me some pain. I know i used to mimic others to fit in and i do lie compulsively sometimes. I don't want my family and friends to by subjects to my behaviour though i have manipulated them at times and lied straight to their face. I am worried, but when i get my more socipathic mood i choose not to care. It feels like a hole has always been there and i have always questioned whether i really love or like my boyfriend. Please could someone help me out with some answers or anything?
AuriellaxxofxxLife AuriellaxxofxxLife 16-17 16 Answers Dec 18, 2011

No sociopath would identify themselves as a sociopath. They would not look inside themselves to see if there is anything wrong, because they have already decided that nobody matters but themselves. You might be a misanthrope, though. Look that up?

Best Answer

Hi there, sweetie - I just can't imagine you are a sociopath, since sociopaths don't give a flying poop about anything or anyone but themselves other than how they can be of service to him or her. <br />
I wonder if you are experiencing some mood swings that are scary for you, or withholding rage you don't feel entitled to openly express in a healthy way.<br />
Are you able to get counseling, you could use a break and bouncing off of someone else brings great perspective and hope.<br />
I wish all the best. :)

Best Answer

One sign of a sociopath is that they torture and then kill animals. If you are doing this seek help now.

Best Answer

Stay away from self diagnosis, it tends to lead to self-psychotherapy...........

Best Answer

A teenager can not be diagnosed as a sociopath. And it is VERY unwise to try to diagnose yourself. People on the Autism spectrum have no empathy, but the cause is physiological and due to a lack of mirror neurons in the brain. It is also why we are bad at reading body language.<br />
Don't doom yourself to a DX when you don't know what is going on with you.

Best Answer

you say you have some traits ...if your worried see a doctor.

Best Answer

The symptoms you described could mean literally a hundred things at least.<br />
If you're worried get psychologically tested, you can't self-diagnose.<br />
I used to do that and I had every mental disease that I lightly fitted in to at some point (according to myself).<br />
When I got tested I just had ADD and to little structure in my life.

Best Answer

If you are really worried about it...then its time to go consult.

Best Answer

Nothing wrong with seeing a professional for their opinion. Check in the yellow pages under mental health.<br />
For some people they try to hide thoughts because they are evil. If you were to tell a counselor then you would be opening up and then you would not feel like a slave to these thoughts. There are also medications that can ease you up on being like this. <br />
I hope you can look at trying to be the best person you can be instead of thinking you are doomed to be this way.

Best Answer

If you were a sociopath, you wouldn't be asking yourself in the first place.

Best Answer