You must repent immediately it is so easy to destroy yourself if you don't listen to HIM. This life is a spiritual war, there is no room to be slack spiritually. Repent and pray for guidance and strength. We need you in the fight and you need you in the fight.

Best Answer

sure i will try

Best Answer

I will pray that GOD strengthens you.

Best Answer

thanks a lot:)

Best Answer

No one is perfect and he knows that. Man kind is fallable and he is forgiving. Learn from the mistake and ask for forgiveness. You will be ok. He will not abandon you. All he asks from us is to believe in him and yes to follow him, but he does forgive as long as we ask him to.

Best Answer

ever two weeks after i used to go church.. continiously i can't..
i m afraid of going to church coz of my lil lil sins

Best Answer

Don't allow your little sins to ruin your faith. What I have always believed was we were made fallable and Jesus died on the cross for our sins so we could make mistakes and be forgiven for the purpose of learning from those mistakes. God doesn't want us to blindly follow him. He wants us to make the choice to follow him. That was why he gave us choice. I don't go to church because I have never believed it was a requirement to believe. I consider my church to be just talking to others about religion and learn from everyone. To me this conversation is church to me.

Best Answer

You should definitely go to church and talk to the pastor in private for prayer and for relevant scriptures, and if the church you have been attending is not in the full doctrine or they are full of gossips attend a different one.

Best Answer

To woodsmankay, are you directing that respense to me? I don't attend church because there are no churches that fit my bielief. I believe in God and that Jesus died for us, but church wants me to only bielieve what they tell me to. I learn from everyone I meet including members of the churches around my area.

Best Answer

You failed to follow what the Church describes as the stock of Jesus's teaching. <br />
The Church lies.<br />
Jesus taught strenght and trust among men. All other things are lies told by popes to become powerful as gods.<br />
Reject religion, love people and be brave. God doesn't want anything else from you.

Best Answer