I agree. Had a fugly bf, but what was on the inside wasn't enough to compensate for the outside. I even got tired of good looking ones. Looks count if they're not superficial, made up, or biologically disturbing.

Best Answer

THANKYOU !!

Best Answer

Hell yea, they matter! I have to be attracted to you on all levels and that includes physically as well as personality amongst other things!

Best Answer

EXACTLY!!!

Best Answer

Of course looks count. But on average they don't last all that long and don't tell you much about many other things that are important but not as apparent like financial sense, common sense, social skills, responsibility, faithfulness, sexual prowess or appetite. Sooner or later, no matter what the person looks like, what you see is who they are.

Best Answer

Why can't a persons looks reflect how the feel inside? So if someones feels so strong and beautiful... shouldnt that how they look ?

Best Answer

Nope. We can do the best with what we're given, but a lot of good people are damn ugly on the outside (vice versa quite often too) and it ain't their fault. Beauty should, but it ain't. If you want real-life examples, look up some of most beautiful movie stars in the past 50 years, then find their current photos. They may not have changed inside, but they sure don't look the same.

Best Answer

But its like you say that this must be for everyone... surely theres beautiful people out there who are beautiful on the inside :)

Best Answer

Yes I agree. That's why I'm still single.

Best Answer

LOL :)

Best Answer