I believe, that the inside and outside of a person Are equally important !! Because if your gonna wanna be with someone, your gonna need to look at them... what do you think ?
OntreMuzik OntreMuzik 16-17, M 8 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Looks shouldn't count at all. If you really love someone, you tend to see past the looks. But, often it is someones looks that attracts us initially.

Best Answer

I think looks should matter just as much... if you dont find a person physically appealing then why would you want to be with them ? how could you look at them all the time and lie to their face? I'm not saying they have to look like a model because everyone has different prefrences, Im just saying why cant we all have both ?

Best Answer

I agree. Had a fugly bf, but what was on the inside wasn't enough to compensate for the outside. I even got tired of good looking ones. Looks count if they're not superficial, made up, or biologically disturbing.

Best Answer

THANKYOU !!

Best Answer

Hell yea, they matter! I have to be attracted to you on all levels and that includes physically as well as personality amongst other things!

Best Answer

EXACTLY!!!

Best Answer

Of course looks count. But on average they don't last all that long and don't tell you much about many other things that are important but not as apparent like financial sense, common sense, social skills, responsibility, faithfulness, sexual prowess or appetite. Sooner or later, no matter what the person looks like, what you see is who they are.

Best Answer

Why can't a persons looks reflect how the feel inside? So if someones feels so strong and beautiful... shouldnt that how they look ?

Best Answer

Nope. We can do the best with what we're given, but a lot of good people are damn ugly on the outside (vice versa quite often too) and it ain't their fault. Beauty should, but it ain't. If you want real-life examples, look up some of most beautiful movie stars in the past 50 years, then find their current photos. They may not have changed inside, but they sure don't look the same.

Best Answer

But its like you say that this must be for everyone... surely theres beautiful people out there who are beautiful on the inside :)

Best Answer

Yes I agree. That's why I'm still single.

Best Answer

LOL :)

Best Answer