Yeah. I think I'd go along with that.

Best Answer

I think that you are very close to a fact. If that person was to know that no one would ever know what they did 99% would do it right away the other 1% would do it within a week. Thats my thought.

Best Answer

anything? not me.

Best Answer

You might be right.

Best Answer

well, only smart , shrewd & well-aware people can utilize the right circumstances , and they can do anything they want to,......... absent-minded people remained out of focus, no matter whatever good opportunities given to them.

Best Answer

You could not possibly afford my price!

Best Answer

Hate to admit it but I believe we all could do some gruesome things. AND some extraordinarily magnificent ones on other occasions.

Best Answer

That series of movies is based on that premise, with self mutilation as a central theme. I Saw it the first 3 times and decided to skip the other 2.

Best Answer

Totally agree.

Best Answer

im not built that way.

Best Answer