Do you huh do you????!!!
fantasyrainbowskittlez fantasyrainbowskittlez 13-15, F 5 Answers Aug 18, 2012 in Community

Seems like a waste of time. If I lose the bet it means you didn't give me back three dollars so you keep the $2 I gave you, and have to give $1 because you lost the bet, leaving you ahead by $1, If you give me back $3, two of them were mine to start with and then I have to give you the $1 for my losing the bet so no body is ahead. The point is, at best, I break even. So, I wouldn't make the bet.

Best Answer

DING DING DING!!!! HER'S THE DEAL:
U GIVE ME TWO DOLLARS AND I DON'T GIVE U THREE. SO I LOST, I GIVE U A DOLLAR BUT.......................................
I WIN MORE MONEY THAT U!!!!!

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer. I do that here because I'm not allowed to write on your white board or message you because of your age. Keep your brain active so that when you get to be my age (82) you'll be able to answer someone elses brain twister.

Best Answer

No, it takes time, not a lot, but it does. Time is money, so it costs me money

Best Answer

Nopers!

Best Answer

Yest, at about 200 bucks an hour, my fee, this costs me more tthan buck.

Best Answer

No it wont! PROMISE!!!

Best Answer

It is the time, it takes to hand over the money, and check it. I know I get the buck back, but not the time. Use this to your advantage.

Best Answer

yes because at the end I get all my money back

Best Answer

The answer is the extra dollar I made is you paying the bet.

Best Answer

You bet me 1 dollar that if I give you two dollars you will give me back 3.

I gave you two and you paid me the 1 dollar so I now have 3 dollars.

Best Answer