I also ate a ton today, ive been feeling really depressed and low all weekend and this is usually what makes me feel better. I am not obese or anything- just kinda overweight but not by that much. I usually don't binge like this too often, but when i do my depression gets like off the charts because i get bloated and feel pretty gross, also i do not have a eating disorder
Kalar1234 Kalar1234 22-25, F 10 Answers Oct 14, 2012 in Community

just relax... its okay we all have those days, the best you can do is forgive yourself and try to stay positive and eat healthy next time

Best Answer

You need to find non food treats. Why don't you go and treat yourself to a day at a health spa/club. Or something nice like a manicure, pedicure that sort of thing. These little things will make you feel a little brighter when you feel a little low :)

Best Answer

eat healthy, live healthy, don't starve yourself, go out walk or run, play sports, do physical activities that you enjoy. Enjoy the food that you eat. thats it.

Best Answer

Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back on track. Binge eating is usually a sign that there is an imbalance somewhere in your diet. Trying eating more healthy food in the morning and commit yourself to exercise in the afternoon. Make sure you are getting enough protein in your diet.

Best Answer

Get up and do a little exercise. Even if it is just crunches or something. Exercise elevates mood.

Best Answer

Do the Jane Fonda workout then. She was anorexic for years doing that

Best Answer

Go do some exercise... burning off some of those calories is the same as burning off some of the guilt

Best Answer