I was a gang banger and addicted to drugs and feel bared stared at and judged and looked down apoun how can you call your selfs christians for christ sake,come as you are and fix the wounded and ceise your haulty eyes for I help everyone and only God will judge us let us broken souls see some light I am an addict and want to serve him right may God Bless all of you Goodnight
Seventhirty457 Seventhirty457 31-35, M 9 Answers Jul 1, 2012

A lot of religious people don't actually KNOW their religion. They just like feeling safe in their little religious world where the church raises their children for them and the bible has an answer for every little thing in life. People who are outside of that safe little circle and threaten it scares them and so they treat them like crap. Don't let it get to you, they can play pretend all they want. You know the real world and you know that you are getting better and you know that god is by your side no matter what has happened as long as you do what you think is right. I know how you feel in being just by religious people, I live in Utah.... That is why I am a spiritual person, but don't follow under any one religion. Because organized religion has turned into a big fake bible **** every Sunday and if you don't go to that weekly bible ****, you go straight to hell.

Best Answer

What on earth are haulty eyes?<br />
And do you seriously expect a character from fiction to fix whatever they are. You have more troubles than you know about kid.

Best Answer

Because, jesus represents the good in you! There is good in anybody, no matter how much we suffer or did wrong in our lifes! Look for the good in you! Be strong enough to not let other ruin that in you, even if it means getting ****** with some times...

Best Answer

Because if they told you the real truth......You would not need Church or Religion.

Best Answer