I had this troll once who kept deleting his profile and resetting it. I think he must have worked for EP. Just keep flagging. Eventually he will go away. My troll got bored of me ignoring him.

Best Answer

I agree ignoring is the best method.

Best Answer

I agree to lol :P

Best Answer

You should have other block options in your user " Account Settings " , If need be set viewing for only those in your circle OR ignore them altogether DNFTT The only power they can have is what you allow them to have / What you feed them ( Feeding their ego ) . <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

This would all depend on how you set your Communication &gt;&gt; &amp; Privacy &gt;&gt; Settings or should you elect to use the Discreet mode

Best Answer

well dont block him just ignore him let him be the a$$ that he is so other's can see is stupity

Best Answer

well that blows.

Best Answer

Odd...are you sure he isn't just using someone else's boxy thingy to do this?

Best Answer

Hmm what do you mean? He is the same member with the same stupid face, tracking my answers and trowing his stupid comments!

Best Answer

Is he like replying to another's comments...it's a loophole. OR...he could have deleted his account and re registered with the same name...that would wipe out any blocks anyone has on him.

Best Answer

Yeh. You can delete your profile and then re-create it exactly the same. Who is this guy? We could form a posse and go troll hunting after him. I know some folks who'd be in that.

Best Answer

I had a psycho on my butt about a week ago...I had blocked her and she threw a tantrum and started posting all kinds of :::I've been blocked" Qs out there so I would see it. Stalker mentality...sick

Best Answer

HHHHHHHH I really was patient with him for a long time and I normally do not care to block anyone until one day he said something that got me completely angry and I blocked him only to find him the next day commenting on other answers of mine! lol he is a glue!

Best Answer

Oh let me check his profile and see!
HHHHH that would be nice! :P

Best Answer

Oh what an idiot she is!

Best Answer

Weirdly he is replying directly to my answers!
Hmm will check hi profile!

Best Answer