Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 8 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

I like it too....:-)

Best Answer

good thing you ignored me.

Best Answer

Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja.... ima let you finish..... but Snake is the greatest phone game of all time, that's all.

Best Answer

Yea, if I was going to buy a smart phone that would be the one. It looks like a better phone than the I Phone. Congratulations!!!!

Best Answer

Is it better than the ipad?

Best Answer

Tablets are silly in my opinion. I would never buy one. Compared to the iPhone 5, I think it's close enough to be a matter of opinion, although the specs of the s III are a bit sharper is most areas. Also, Android is more like a computer, whereas IOS is mostly driven by apps.

Best Answer

Thats what I keep going back and forth about, but it would be nice not to lugging my laptop everywhere.

Best Answer

If you do a lot of typing, note that the s III has a typing interface that lets you trace your finger from one letter to the next instead of pecking at keys. It lets me type at around 40 WPM, which is pretty good for a phone.

Best Answer

Thank You so much! I will take a look at one. :)

Best Answer