My what large......padding you have.

Best Answer

if we fell in love and i removed your bra i would mention how beautiful you are and how much i love you then take you in my arms and show you.

Best Answer

1.) Someone in love with you, would love YOU, no matter what accessories you're wearing!! 2.) Most are so thrilled they are getting to see & touch one they don't care. (Like a Christmas present with a bigger bow! You just want whats inside!) 3.) You could always remove everything else first. (Then I don't think they would even notice!) OR, 4.) Light switch off! Keep 'em guessing! :)

Best Answer

well i would say "well THERE'S victoria's 'secret'!"<br />
i have a bombshell bra as well, and orange has never looked so good on me! i only wear it when im traveling to an area where i dont know many of the people. i would never dare wear it to college because of how people would view me as fake or insecure

Best Answer

" oh lala" :)

Best Answer

It wouldn't matter.

Best Answer

I would probably be thrilled as I prefer small breasts, not to mention braless women, especially those who are in love with me.

Best Answer

It's not what's holding them up, but what they feel like as my hands touch them.

Best Answer

I would ask you to put it back on and take it back off. Wear what ever thou like I am not a boob man, I like the booty, boobs are a extra for your pleasure when I am sucking, licking and playing with your nipples and boobs

Best Answer

I would would be transfixed for many hours before you had to call a paramedic.<br />
On a serious note, why bother, you look great as you are, if that pic is of you.<br />
{Flirt mode blows a fuse - slaps side of laptop}

Best Answer

It's me! No padding involved....I bought the bra because it was on sale...I didn't know it was padded that much!...I was going to return it until I tried it on and my friend said, "It's awesome! "Keep it, keep it!!"

Best Answer

I think you friend may be in more of it than you.

Best Answer

You're going down the wrong road there

Best Answer