I was friends with a university classmate for about a year. He introduced himself first, which he told me was unusual for him. At the time, he had a girlfriend, but we were always attracted to each other - to the point where other people would comment on how much flirting there is and how we should totally date. Towards the end of spring, him and his girlfriend broke up. About a month later, we started seeing each other. I didn't think it was anything more than a fling and got pretty sick of it/him towards the end of the summer. So I ended it in a gentlest possible manner and thought all was well. When school started up again shortly after, I found out he was going on a first date with someone new. I had a bit of a jealous freak out - and he told me, and rightly so, that I made the choice to end it and I couldn't really expect him to sit around waiting for me to possibly change my mind. Now this new girl is officially his girlfriend and I'm turning green with jealousy. What to do?
Zoidberge Zoidberge 22-25, F 15 Answers Oct 23, 2012 in Crushes & Obsessions

Avoid him, do other stuff, et your mind off of things, find a new guy.<br />
In short - all you can really do is get over it.

Best Answer

WOOPS.Too bad. He is right...sorry!

Best Answer

that's what's happening to me right now...... SO JEALOUS but his girlfriend broke up with him so YAY he's all mine

Best Answer

I was told the best way to get over a man is to get under one...

Best Answer

Tough. You did it, wear it. If he remained celibate and silked alone you wouldn't care a whit would you?

Best Answer

He moved on and now it is time for you to do the same.Don't cry over spilled milk.

Best Answer

I have been in that situation. how can the dumper get jealous?

Best Answer

Suffahhh!

Best Answer

"Foolish little girl<br />
fickle little girl<br />
you didn't want him when he wanted you...<br />
He's found another love<br />
it's her he's dreaming of<br />
and there's not a single thing that you can do."<br />
Common enough scenario that there's at least one song about it. I'm afraid you'll have to cut your losses and move on.

Best Answer

Move on. Find another guy. You'll feel a lot better.

Best Answer

Growing up would be a good start.

Best Answer

date his friend but don't be a **** be a lady

Best Answer