Who needs that? You did the right thing

Best Answer

Thanks I appreciate yourcomment as I feel I did. Asking for the car was away going out with abang. , rather humorous now. Besides I didn't need to do the breaking up,he just never calls me now.

Best Answer

I'm gonna get tomatoes hurles at me but- I think older men want to have a woman at the age to take care of them- sounds like he wanted to keep his option alive without the work. It's different if you've been in a commited relationship for a long time and you grow old together

Best Answer

I think so, he was unable to give to you what you needed and he wasn't caring enough to care.

Best Answer

At 74, I too would be reluctant to take a 45 minute train journey anywhere, he may have been attacked in the past and is too scared to venture too far.<br />
Alarm bells probably starting ringing for him when you asked him to help you get a car. Try and see things from his perspective too. Talk with him, ask how you BOTH can make this relationship work. If nothing can be gained by talking, then think about calling it quits.

Best Answer

Somehow I knew that would turn him away, maybe I was ready to call it quits because he wouldn't find a way to come see me. He's in great shape , I'm not.

Best Answer