888illuminism888 888illuminism888 36-40, F 23 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Marriage

I have never known any relationship to go well when marriage is forced on the basis of sexual injury.

Best Answer

I honestly think you'd be wrong if you did marry him, he blaims you for breaking his back in bed, which I presume was during sex and said you ruined his life, I ask you, is that the kind of man you want?

Best Answer

Either you are very big, he is very scrawny, or you guys were doing something truly freaky. I have broken some box springs and bed frames but never anyone's back. I would run unless you really want to be with him. Clearly the guy is weird or on drugs if he asked you to marry him after you broke him. Seriously though, don't jump into marriage or kids. Think long and hard.

Best Answer

I am not big..He is not scrawny but maybe age and pushing the limits had something to do with it..

Best Answer

A lot of people here are being quite mean.

If you don't love him- regardless of his back- and you aren't ready for commitment, then you shouldn't.

I'm sure that whatever happened to his back was unintentional and you probably feel bad enough about it, so perhaps still be there when he needs you. Doesn't he have other people to care for him too?

Best Answer

Question is do you love him? If you dont then why are you dating him to begin with?? questions you need to ask yourself.

Best Answer

cool story, bro

Best Answer

Unfortunately....you would think this would be a COOL bro story but its not...I'm a chick.

Best Answer

Well If you don't love him you should tell him truth but be there for him,perhaps be very good friends....you should assist him in any way he needs.you must be honest.If you decide to marry him and then things wont work out hmmm you could ruin him completely,be careful and be nice!

Best Answer

We were screwing around when one of his discs basically disintegrated ..he had to have surgery..

Best Answer

LMAO. Bet he enjoyed you crippling him. Hahahaha

Best Answer

if u really love him then marry him

Best Answer

I would but i dont think we know each other well enough for that kind of commitment right now..

Best Answer

I have a bad back, it can be debilitating. Sure, just throw his back out and then leave. That's the real caring adult thing to do. After all, why ever would you want to be with a cripple?

Best Answer

I am not trying to be immature about the situation..it's not about him being crippled..Its more about I dont want to make things worse by getting married to somebody not for love but out of obligation...it doesn't seem fair to him..I don't know him well enough to just jump into marriage...

Best Answer

So you **** him, but you don't love him, and you **** his back up but you don't love him, probably because he's a cripple and you ****** his back up?

Best Answer

It has nothing to do with him being a cripple..I just dont want to make the situation worse by getting married for the wrong reasons..I don't feel that would be fair to him or myself..I thought that was a very caring and adult decision..

Best Answer

0_o what did u do ? ride him to hard ?

Best Answer

no if you reallly dont love him dont but give him emotional support afterwards though for his back like help him thoughout his life every now and again

Best Answer

So, you've ruined his mobility and now you're going to dump him? What are you going to do for the trifecta, burn his house down?

Best Answer

It wasn't on purpose...I don't want to just walk away but I'm not sure I want to marry him..

Best Answer

If you could find it possible to play so rough, you would not have done so had you not wanted what he had to give, right? Now that he's bedridden, you probably wont have the same sex, but you can love him for who he his, not for what you guys ended up with.

Anyway, even if you marry him, with him bedridden, you can have all the fun you want outside your bedroom.

Best Answer

Well you already ruined his life so you might as well. lol

Best Answer

Yep..that is pretty much what he told me...I just don't want to make this whole situation worse..:(

Best Answer

I would say that if he can't stand the heat he shouldn't be in the kitchen..oops I mean the bed.

Best Answer

Err. Just how wild do you go? Oo

Best Answer

Depends if you love him

Best Answer

We just started dating but I feel like obligated ... haven't known him long enough...

Best Answer

Then no.
Obligation isnt a reason to marry him.

Best Answer