JT12345 JT12345 22-25, F 20 Answers Jul 26, 2012

most of them at one point in time or another LOL. mostly from racing dirt bikes, rappelling, off roading, Martial arts, one pissed off clown who broke my funny bone, and other fun and exciting things.

Best Answer

never broken a bone...ripped, torn, mangled, dented but never broken anything

Best Answer

Oh but that still sucks.

Best Answer

just life..doing stuff.

Best Answer

I think I broke both wrists when I was a kid. It hurt like crazy for about 2 months but I didn't want to tell my parents because I was doing something stupid. Also believe I broke a rib in college but did not get it checked (again doing something stupid). I not just broke, but crushed my nose in college and needed surgery. About 2 weeks after that I was involved in a huge water fight and I slipped through a closed glass door, needed another surgery and ended up with a couple hundred stitches, 3 cut ligaments, and 2 more torn ones. After that I talked a guy into giving me a boost on top of a walkway covering above the Hoover Dam in the middle of the night cuz I wanted a better look at the dam. I was standing on his shoulders trying to climb up when he stepped forward and I went backwards and ended up with a concussion when my head hit the sidewalk from about 11 feet up. A couple of years later I lost my balance jumping out of a tree I decided to climb and severely dislocated my arm. I was hit by a car on 2 separate occasions while riding my bike, but only bruises and scrapes. Then I broke my little finger playing football with some guys. And I broke my little toe when I accidently kicked the wall. Then I ended up with another concussion when I took my horse, whiskey, out for a ride close to a field of llamas. I didn't know that horses were terrified of llamas until the horse took off. That's the last I remember of that incident. My husband found me wandering around about a half mile from our house.

Best Answer

Wow! I think we all need to be in a bubble or wrapped ourselves with bubble wrap. Haha it would help most of us.

Best Answer

I think in my case it would have helped if I would have thought the situation through before I tried it.

Best Answer

Yeah. Most of us should have done that too.

Best Answer

I broke a vertebra in my back, from a car accident.

Best Answer

Oh man! That must have sucked so bad. Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

Thanks yea, I totaled my car. I am sorry you got in an accident.

Best Answer

I broke my tail bone when I fell down my stairs. I had to sit on that tube pillow.

Best Answer

Oh boy! I would have hated that.

Best Answer

I did. Imagine wherever I went I had to take that pillow if I was going to sit down.

Best Answer

Ulna & radius in right arm, left calcaneus (heel), a few ribs, my little toe on right foot and my nose (not technically a none, but hurt like hell)

Best Answer

I bet it did!

Best Answer

Never broke that bone... darn near every other one though. NOT FUN

Best Answer

Yeah you don't want to ever break your femur bone. I have a rod in my femur which really sucks.

Best Answer

I say till I die.. don't break teh collar bone. The horse harnes I had to wear (that they now no longer have to wear) was worse than the broken bone

Best Answer

Wow! I would hate that.

Best Answer

yeesh, sorry. i have only ever broken toes. welll, the same one several times :[

Best Answer

That sucks. Stop breaking your toes! Haha :-)

Best Answer

Phalange, a cockatoo bite down on it after he lost his balance...

Best Answer

Your femur bone. During a sex accident.

Best Answer

Hahaha no. I wasn't wearing my seatbelt and one of my knees collided against the glove compartment. Wear your seat belt at all times! Haha

Best Answer

You know that the seatbelt was getting in the way of things when we were engaged in that particular activity. Don't deny that.

Best Answer

Lmao!

Best Answer

Never broke any. I may have broken my ribs from a skateboarding fall but they've healed I guess since then. I don't have the money to throw away on a chest xray to find out if I did break a rib. However, I think I can feel a sizable gap between my sternum and the lowest ribs (that are normally connected to the sternum) on my right side.

Best Answer

You should get that checked out if it bothers you.

Best Answer

It doesn't. Regardless it's not like I could go to the hospital anyway. I don't have insurance. I can't afford it.

Best Answer

Oh okay good. Aww that sucks! Sorry :-(

Best Answer

Too many fingers to count, my foot, my arm, two ribs and my little toe.

Best Answer

Oh I was a commercial fisherman for 15 years.

Best Answer

Haha cover yourself in bubble wrap. That might help. :-) jk sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

That's a good idea. Too bad I'm retired now:)

Best Answer

Aww nuts! :-)

Best Answer

I broke my wrist ,damaged my scull,burst a nerve in my ear and damaged my kneecap in a fall from a height years ago .Off work for five and a half month.Only permanent damage was loss of hearing in my right ear.x

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that.

Best Answer

That was a lot of years ago when I was young and daft,now I'm just older and dafter. I think that was meant to be wiser.

Best Answer

I almost broke my wrist when I was 12 wrestling around with my cousins but insted I riped a tendon, very painful but the worst part was the sound.

Best Answer

Ahhh! Scares me just thinking about it.

Best Answer

i broke my front teeth from a bike accident but they grew back

Best Answer

U would hate that! It's very noticeable.

Best Answer