LOL!!!!!!!!! NO MORE baseBALL FOR ME FOR AWHILE ANYWAY
999LAURA 999LAURA 26-30, F 12 Answers Oct 29, 2012 in Community

Friday night was great! My son and I went out to dinner and ran into some friends there as well. :) Saturday and Sunday were pretty much zeroes. They were those kind of days where everything I tried to do just didn't work according to plan. Small example: Sunday evening I spilled some VERY hot hot chocolate on my hand and that scared the cat. He jumped up and off the couch, which made me spill the rest of the cup of hot chocolate onto the afghan, my legs and the carpeting -- fortunately though not on the cat. I ran to the kitchen to cool off my hand and my husband came running in and started cleaning up the carpet (bless him for the effort), however, he used the cleaner to which I am allergic, so after I cleaned up the rest of myself and made another cup of hot cocoa and returned to the living room to relax in front of the TV, I found I had to go sequester myself in my bedroom, because of the fumes in the rest of the house. The entire weekend was like that! lol Then this morning my husband calls from work and tells me that his last day is Wednesday. :( but it will all be okay.<br />
Sorry about your finger. I hope it heals quickly.

Best Answer

thank you

Best Answer

I was due home from my work on wednesday and did not get back till late Saturday night ,all in one piece though.<br />
Hope you keep well.

Best Answer

Hey breaking bones is my thing, you trying to steal my thunder?<br />
Ouch, hope it isn't too painful

Best Answer

ba<x>seball my arse! You were trying to be extra posh whilst drinking Earl grey.

Best Answer

not as bad as yours - had a cough that kept me awake most of Saturday night, but I didn't have the pain you had :)

Best Answer

It's alright.. that sort of thing puts hair on your chest.

Best Answer

LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

I didn't break anything on me or anyone else so I guess it was good. Actually the weather wasn't to bad.

Best Answer

If you stayed in the kitchen then you would not have broken your little pinky

Best Answer