he told her i can't live without you and i kept thinking of you. and he kept it secret on me, when i told him why did you do this? he just answered that she is dear and i missed her.. by the way this is the second time he does it to different girlfriends! problem is i am 100% sure he ADORES me. but i cant stand his crap anymore!
hodosh hodosh 18-21, F 15 Answers Jul 17, 2012

Haha oh no, people are interacting without your consent! Grow up and stop being so insecure!

Best Answer

come on!! he told her i can't live without you and i keep thinking of you over and over

Best Answer

You never said that though. Sounds like you are just wanting people to agree with you though.

Best Answer

pft. i want my problem to be solved. i know none of u all. so i don't care whether u agreed with me or not.
plus, the question limit is so dumb. i couldn't write more~

Best Answer

So then what do you expect us to do? You are giving us no infomation so we are basing our answers on the one sentance you have given. As it stands, I think you have solved the problem by copping out before you could actually solve the problem you are having.
And yes you can, you can add text after you have finished the actual question (to add additional infomation).

Best Answer

aw! sorry am new here..
thank you anyways!

Best Answer

over-react much?

Best Answer

Best Answer

Get over him. Go out with someone else.

Best Answer

am over him.but he keeps texting and calling.. even on my yahoo he keeps leaving offline messages with poems!

Best Answer

Hon, that's a complete violation of your relationship! Unfaithfulness isn't always about sex. It's obvious he wants his ex-girlfriend back and he's going for it at your expense. When you see him crying and calling her you cease to be his gf and are becoming his 'buddy'. You should drop that loser... You deserve better!

Best Answer

problem is he keeps threatening with dying and he'd die without me saying that i added the flavor to his life, without me his life is nothing.. you know, it's true our love was something amazing! but he blew it with his repeated stupidity. he texted me that he'll beg me forever to get back to him. am sure he ADORES me, but as i said.. sometimes love isn't everything, there is loyalty along

Best Answer

BITCCH ALERT *SIREN * BITCCH ALERT *SIREN *

Best Answer

Best Answer

False warning .. repeat... false warning..over

Best Answer

whats wrong with u dude?

Best Answer

monogamy may be the popular thing to do for relationships but he may be too young to stick to one person. If it is what you need cut him loose and turn him in if he really needs to be on a suicide watch.<br />
That sort of crap (both the cheating and the emotional blackmail) isn't mature or attractive in a man. Both of you sound young so give it some thought and be mature about it.<br />
He can love and yearn as many girls as he wants, it's up to you to accept it or not. If you make the situation worse by not dealing it swiftly it is 'drama' as everyone is stating. <br />
Understand your needs, state them and carry them out.

Best Answer

You made a mistake, the moment he can talk to her NORMALLY, just like anybody in the street, the moment you are SURE everything is normal. if he keeps trying to be away, avoiding her, means he is still .... think about it.

Best Answer

he blocked her bcoz she avoided him!

Best Answer

Stand by him NOW.

Best Answer

I did. He cried so much though he admit that he made a mistake and he'd die without me! We're almost back am just being bumpy! he promised if i gave him this last chance he'd be a total different person. I love him!

Best Answer

super.. now tell him that page is closed, no need to mention it again ( it should not be nice for him to remember his weakness moments ) :))) now you made it correctly and switched the situation into a postive thing ... congratulations.

Best Answer

School is still out?

Best Answer

Well I guess he wants to tell you he is sorry. Could you meet in public, thinking of your safety, and hear him out? Good for you if you have moved on, but guess he wants to say sorry and try to win you back. Don't have to take him back of course, just let him say sorry to you.

Best Answer

he said it 100000 times on the phone when i confronted him about it.. am just sick of his attitude, this is the second time with different girlfriends. he sends me texts saying he won't leave me until he leaves life.. please answer my calls

Best Answer

Oh sorry. Time to change your number, and tell him to stop harassing you. Do you have a brother, dad that could tell him for you?

Best Answer

hahaha sounds like a good idea. but i can't do this to him!!
am not that evil...
he just texted me that if i don't get back to him he might kill him self.. problem is, he's crazy he'll do it =S

Best Answer

It is not being evil it is being sensible and caring about your own safety. He is doing a lot of emotional manipulation of you. You said this is twice now he has said stuff on fb to exs and you keep finding them than being upset. Now he is going to kill himself if you don't get back with him !! Need to distance yourself from that kind of manipulator, just my opinion you will do what you feel comfortable with.

Best Answer

This seems like a certain someone overreacted.<br />
I'm not saying that it's you, but the odds are saying that I should place a bet involving obscene amounts of money on the "It's you" section.<br />
Now, I don't talk to my exes. Primary reason is that every one of them were crazy ******* that practically **** all over me daily.<br />
Except my ex-boyfriend Jeremy. He was dreamy in ways that you couldn't imagine. However, it makes my fiancee uncomfortable when I talk to him in private, so we only talk on Facebook walls, so there's no secrets.<br />
See, that's called a compromise, and it's what adults do in relationships. Perhaps "whomever" is to blame for your situation should consider that option.

Best Answer

that's what i wanted. but he kept it secret, i told him why did you do this? he just answered that she is dear and i missed her.. by the way this is the second time he does it to different girlfriends! problem is i am 100% sure he ADORES me. but i cant stand his crap anymore!

Best Answer

So he's stuck in the past. Probably didn't get good closure with his past relationships.
Which, by the way, you've now become a past relationship. At some point, he'll start talking to you on Facebook while he's dating someone else. What then? What will you do? Will you respond, wanting to reconcile the past? Because that'll make the next girl jealous, and you know what happens then? You and a cumulative amount of people are playing vicious circle with this kid's heart.

Best Answer

of course not!
am not gonna answer him if he adds me, when i love someone i love him with every piece of me and when i break up with someone that means i'll never talk to you in my life! because u did something horrible.
if i wanted to talk to him again, he will soften my heart with his poetic sentences and lots of love talks and i'll never let that happen to that poor girl he'll date.

Best Answer

Yes, you say that now, while you're angry and the passion is fresh. I guarantee you, you'll think about him again.
Unless you're a heartless *****.

Best Answer

hahahaha ok thank u!

Best Answer

were they just talking? if it was just casual hi how are ya kinda stuff i could see why hes so upset. if it looked like he was cheating then let him cry. <br />
did you get any detail out of him?

Best Answer

he told her i can't live without u and lots of stupid stuff!

Best Answer

good ol' internet drama..

Best Answer

:S not rly!

Best Answer

ok, so your might not be overreacting. if he still has feelings for his ex confront him. tell him how you feel about it. if you feel breaking up with him is best for you it is. but going back to him with his intentions to still have his ex on the side isn't worth your time.

Best Answer

i can't stand talking about his ex.. it's so disrespectful for me!
this is considered cheating. if i did it to him he'd destroy the world and destroy my ex.

Best Answer

well then you've made the right decision. stay away from facebook. my bf and i dont have one, we dont need to talk to our past. i like ep, i dont personally know anyone :p

Best Answer

i don't have a fb only him, i wanted to see a video he uploaded and he told me about earlier.and i have his password and email so i remembered to see it the same day he added her and started talking to her!! it was like meant to be.

Best Answer