thank you everyone who answered. my boyfriend did call me and told me he miss me so much .now i know he really care about me.
charmy26 charmy26 26-30 25 Answers Nov 14, 2010

What do you mean he never calls? Why would he call you when you dumped him. I wouldn't call you, either. he did exactly what you said you were going to do: he moved on. Good for him.

Best Answer

I think you didn't really want to break up. You wanted him to try harder. But mind games don't work out so well in the long run. Honesty is *always* best. You might look like a fool sometimes, but you'll be way happier in the long run.

Best Answer

You have just seen the difference between men and women. Men mean what they say and take things literly and women use statements as questions to probe for hidden truths.<br />
Be carefull what you ask for. Sometimes its better just to be honest

Best Answer

No one can tell you exactly why he hasn't called you. We are all just guessing. My guess would be that he is hurt and is moving on, even though painful. This is his way of dealing with such. Or if he's the manipulative type, he's trying to hurt you back. Only you know his personality. If you need to talk, PM me. I've been through much in my life and may be abler to help you get over him with some experience, strength and hope.

Best Answer

Sounds like hes moved on!

Best Answer

Fail.

Best Answer

i think you broke up with him and he found a new life. pretty simple. it's what you wanted so he gave you what you wanted.

Best Answer

I see evidence you like to play head games. Before you uniltateraly engage in a two person game, you need to be ensured the other understands the rules of the game or they'll use the "default" rules: common sense.<br />
I've been "let-go" in my past as well. It's exactly what I wanted and apparently wasn't what the other party wanted. This happened many times and it never had its' intended effect on me.

Best Answer

I think it sounds like he's respecting your wishes. He's only doing what you asked, really, so why are you upset???

Best Answer

I think he agreed with you.

Best Answer

When you said you were going to move on, he thought you were telling the truth. Did you want him to think you weren't being honest?

Best Answer

You made your point. He heard you.

Best Answer

Maybe he jumped off a bridge?

Best Answer

I think he is not the clingy-grabby type of person who would try to hold on to a relationship after it was over. That's what I think.

Best Answer

Well when someone tells me to move on I don't call either. If I ever see them I try not to even acknowledge their existence.

Best Answer

I hope you realise now how stupid you are. Oh, and knowing you're stupid doesn't make you smart. It just means there's one less thing you don't know.

Best Answer

he most likely had someone lined up on the side and moved on already

Best Answer

Maybe you were looking for some re assurance a response from him like but I love you please dont leave instead your gut feeling was right it was time to move on its not easy but try & take what you can from this experience forget the past & get on with your life Im sure someone better suited to you will soon arrive.

Best Answer

After how long did he call you?

Best Answer