Idoagree Idoagree 41-45 10 Answers Nov 26, 2012 in Struggles

remember the reason why you broke up with him and don't do the back and forth thing.

Best Answer

I have the list of why I broke up and keep reading it when needed. Thanks! :)

Best Answer

You enjoy life to the fullest. Do something that corresponds with what you like, hang out and enjoy the scenery. Do something that you never thought you would(something good and constructive).

Best Answer

I will... I am trying to finish up with my study and get on with the rest of my life... :)

Best Answer

You remember why you broke up in the first place. Do you want to get into that again? Has anything changed?<br />
Do you miss him or the thought of him or being in a relationship?<br />
Try not to romanticize this. Best to put a period and move on ... you can't have a future if you stay anchored in the past.

Best Answer

Not sure if anything has or will change... I think I just miss him a little and miss being in a relationship mostly. Yes, most probably I am just overromantizing this. I will put a period in it... wish me luck, please. Thanks! :)

Best Answer

I know it's tough .. but think of it as a new beginning instead of the end to something .. that might help. :)

Best Answer

The human mind has the ability to fade bad memories. I think you are forgetting exactly why you broke up, and that is a good thing. Move on and be happy.

Best Answer

Thanks... I will do that! :)

Best Answer

Focus on yourself and do the things you like to do,go shopping,visit friends and family. Don't sit around having a pity party for yourself,enjoy "Life" you only get "One" and you're wasted it on something you have "No" control over! Good Luck!

Best Answer

That's true... no pity party.Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Keep on the path you chose. Don't look back. Never look back...

Best Answer

I will keep walking. Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Welcome!

Best Answer

Don't worry you'll forget about him you just need time but if you regret your decision talk to him and try to be friends with him again!

Best Answer