remember the reason why you broke up with him and don't do the back and forth thing.

Best Answer

I have the list of why I broke up and keep reading it when needed. Thanks! :)

Best Answer

You enjoy life to the fullest. Do something that corresponds with what you like, hang out and enjoy the scenery. Do something that you never thought you would(something good and constructive).

Best Answer

I will... I am trying to finish up with my study and get on with the rest of my life... :)

Best Answer

The human mind has the ability to fade bad memories. I think you are forgetting exactly why you broke up, and that is a good thing. Move on and be happy.

Best Answer

Thanks... I will do that! :)

Best Answer

Focus on yourself and do the things you like to do,go shopping,visit friends and family. Don't sit around having a pity party for yourself,enjoy "Life" you only get "One" and you're wasted it on something you have "No" control over! Good Luck!

Best Answer

That's true... no pity party.Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Keep on the path you chose. Don't look back. Never look back...

Best Answer

I will keep walking. Thanks! :)

Best Answer

Welcome!

Best Answer

Don't worry you'll forget about him you just need time but if you regret your decision talk to him and try to be friends with him again!

Best Answer