mangomonkey mangomonkey 26-30, F 6 Answers Dec 23, 2012 in Community

Rub it with aloe, preferably directly from the plant itself. I've always kept an Aloe plant handy for burns. Just break off a leaf, rub the goo that comes out onto your burn, and it feels better and seems to heal faster. Aloe is a pretty sturdy plant too, so even if you don't have a green thumb, it's pretty hard to kill it.

Best Answer

Aloe vera is the best thing you can put on your burn to aid it with healing and reducing the scar.

Best Answer

Soak it in cool water to ease the pain and just let it heal naturally; don't pop the blister(s) if you can help it.

Best Answer

It was two days ago and the blister caught and popped (very yuck!)

Best Answer

Just keep it clean so it doesn't get infected. The broken blister will actually heal just as well as the unbroken blister would have. It takes a really long time for the skin to regenerate and didn't it hurt like hell? OMG I can't imagine those poor souls on the burn ward with large portions of their flesh burned to a crisp. The agony!

Best Answer

I put it immediately in a glass of ice.the hurt goes quickly and u dont scar.

Best Answer

I stuck it under cold water but when I have done that in the past with other burns, I still scar. Will try ice next time :)

Best Answer

cover it with...another scar! haha no don't do that.

Best Answer

Haha! Could get creative

Best Answer