tamarrrra tamarrrra 18-21, F 24 Answers Nov 21, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

In person. Bring a cartoon-sized mallet.

Best Answer

dont break up on the phone.

Best Answer

WHYYY do you care about his feelings?

Best Answer

yea, i think not calling him at all would be the best. Ignore him. He isn't worth you time

Best Answer

send me picts of your boobies, that will teach him. <br />
:P

Best Answer

Hey, old perv man.......didja read the question and how it's written. She's probably not even 15 . Watch the ages and notice the question ......before you answer as you did.

Best Answer

I say you can do 2 things, one just do it, two return the favor. Everything else is just trivial.

Best Answer

Tell him you slept with his dad.

Best Answer

his dad is cute so......

Best Answer

slash his tires and spray paint a huge c.ock on the hood of his vehicle

Best Answer

i did that the last time we broke up so i need anew way

Best Answer

same dude?

Best Answer

yup

Best Answer

oy. well I don't know too much about your relationship but it seems like it may have been turbulent? It's easy for me to tell you to say just leave and that you don't owe him anything, but I've been in bad relationships before and understand how difficult it can be to leave someone even if they treat you poorly. Respect yourself enough to know that you don't need someone in your life that will mistreat you, and that you will find someone who will make you happy one day.

Best Answer

but what if i didnt find this person who will make me happy

Best Answer

you'll find him eventually. might take a while, though. it will suck for a while but give yourself some time to get over everything. In the meantime, focus on the good things you have in your life... your friends, family etc. You'll feel better about yourself, and when you're ready, whenever that is, go meet some guys and see if one's right for you. Besides, judging from your picture you're very attractive so you'll have the luxury of being able to choose the guy you want to be with instead of having to settle for whatever comes your way.

Best Answer

u think so ?

Best Answer

You just did.

Best Answer

simple ..... Adios Amigo ..Hasta La Vista

Best Answer

Tell your BFF that she can have him.

Best Answer

How sure are you? Have you seen him cheating or hear it? <br />
When you are upset or angry don't take any big decision.. you will regret. Think clam and do!

Best Answer

Just say, "You're cheating on me, goodbye". Then walk up to him and kick him in the crotch.

Best Answer

Say, "I hope she was worth it." and hang up. Never talk to him again.

Best Answer

he doesn't even love her

Best Answer

Before I answer this question can I ask u something?

Best Answer

yea

Best Answer

How did u catch him cheating on u

Best Answer

we've been together 4 2 yrs nw and he's 8 yrs older than me so i couldn't tell anyone or have any advice from anyone all i know that i love him so much i dont wanna break up with him ... i know that he's cheating he done it be4 he admit it he told me that he was seeing that girl and things got out of control and they went 2 her place he was going 2 sleep with her but he didnt but he saw her naked and he told that he didnt sleep wiz her coz he thinks am hotter and i quote

Best Answer

OK well how do u know he's cheating now? And if he certainly is then I don't think u should break up with him over the phone do it in person its a lot more personal tell him how u really feel don't get crazy n go on a rant or nothing like that just tell him that ur super hurt by his actions and that u deserve way better then that my mom always told me once a cheater always a cheater once a liar always a liar get my drift

Best Answer

Just say "I don't think our relationship is going well, it'd be better if we broke up" or "I don't think it's working our between us"

Best Answer

Tell him it's over because he is sleeping with other women in addition to you and that he need not contact you again.

Best Answer