TheRascallyOne TheRascallyOne 22-25, M 21 Answers Mar 16, 2012

yesssss. It COULD turn out he respects you more for it, but I wouldn't count on it. Most people are too prideful to respect bravery in the particular form, lol. Good for you, though.

Best Answer

maybe you should apologize and see how he reacts

Best Answer

don't wear a red t-shirt at work the guys on startrek in the red shirt always get it

Best Answer

It wouldn't be a bad idea to

Best Answer

You may fond he respects you for standing up to him. I'm impressed!!

Best Answer

only if your job is dangerous I have a feeling you will be the next fatality

Best Answer

It's situtational. How bad was this conversation leading up to the name calling?

Best Answer

If he doesnt bother,why should you bother

Best Answer

yes, but only if he isn't. There are enough space for any number of cowards. But none is enough for two daredevils

Best Answer

I would.....

Best Answer

Depends on how much of a valued member of the company you are. You get forgiven easier if you are an otherwise hard worker that busts your butt for them I'd think.

Best Answer

Why would you say that? Just curious.

Best Answer

because I deserve a promotion and he knows it

Best Answer

It's hard to say how he would react, but if you're a vital member of the workforce there, he might consider your words. Generally though, you may have put him in a bad spot, where other employees feel they can disrespect him. My guess is he would have to have several incidents documented on you to fire you. Just see how he is reacting towards you for now. If he is taking a lot of notes on you, that can be a bad sign.

Best Answer

Ok thanks

Best Answer

Insubordination and verbal abuse is not a winning combo. That's a YES.

Best Answer

Yep - if you have any job over there.

Best Answer

lol i think so

Best Answer

depend if he took it seriously or if you were being serious.......

Best Answer

I was being dead serious

Best Answer