Make a post in one of the experiences on EP about feeling suicidal. Someone might be able to message you and connect with you. If you need to talk to someone, I'm always here, too. I've been in your shoes, including a few times over the past couple of days, so I understand what that feels like. I hope you feel better. :)

Best Answer

color something. print out a coloring page from online and color it or draw if you are good at that. it's very calming. write about your thoughts and feelings

Best Answer

Do something that you enjoy doing. Go talk to a family member or close friend. Go read through the forums I posted in your other question so you can read and talk to others that are dealing with the same issues that you are. If that doesn't help and you're seriously thinking about suicide. Go to the ER and get some medical help.

Best Answer

go straight to accident and emergency at hospital. papyrus prevention of young suicide. good luck. get help.

Best Answer

Go to the emergency room

Best Answer

Grow the **** up, and realize, there are people Way Worse Off Than You

Best Answer

Maybe you should learn to sympathize with people better. What you're saying isn't really helping them at all.

Best Answer

Your opinion is noted

Best Answer

Consult the magic conch shell!

Best Answer