armali armali 18-21, M 4 Answers Jan 20 in Embarrassing & Funny

woot :)

Best Answer

hahahaha<br />
I can feel my nuts...... would you stroke them<br />
- Micky, being bad. :))

Best Answer

it's a scene from the hangover movie , gosh why do i have to explain it to everybody , it's just a hilarious scene thats all , you should watch yourself

Best Answer

hahahaha... I know it dear.... I have the dvd. Did you have a humour failure? What kind of replies do you want? you didn't even ask a question! Tut, bl00dy TUT! you don't even understand the replies that you got .... now I feel a growl coming on GGGgggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Best Answer

lol , i have an excuse for that and i am well aware that i didn't ask a question , my excuse is english isn't my first language , so sometimes i don't get what people mean you know difference between cultures and all that

Best Answer

Ok... we're good............ your need to defend yourself just got in the way. My growl is pretend anger.... and I do not bite.... Unless you ask me really nice. hahaha, mx:))

Best Answer

Best Answer

that quote... *dies of laughter* *next day at funeral* "this man... died from a joke... I'm not kidding (pun intended"

Best Answer

not sure i am getting what you mean by this

Best Answer

it was so funny I died of laughter, the original quote

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer

:D

Best Answer