yiskah yiskah 18-21, M 4 Answers Dec 16, 2013 in Music

Love songs and p0rn....ruining reality forever....

Best Answer

ALWAYS makes sure to not be sipping tea when reading your answers

Best Answer

you spill the tea

Best Answer

if you read her answers while sipping it…it usually ends up spewed all over the place!

Best Answer

hmm baby doll, I will remember

Best Answer

When you're on a "I'm gods gifted king or queen" trip then you make it happen. They think they make your world turn. Their mythological psychotic delusional bullshit is unlimited. It sales because people feel it however they feel to perceive it all

Best Answer

Funny.. I wouldn't take any of this too seriously.. It's like pure fantasy. Women dream of their Prince Charming .. The one that never hurts, always heals and endlessly love .. If some of us can't "snap" out of it once the fantasy lyrics like those create, then the issues run deep.

Best Answer

You must be a writer :P

Best Answer

I'm a philosopher

Best Answer

In that case: what provokes us to exist in such a hypothetical reality?

Best Answer

our desires that need to be fulfilled

Best Answer

Assuming it is desire, for a second, does desire 'need to be fulfilled?' For example what if you were to desire desire or desire to not have desire?

Best Answer

If I desired not to desire, in that case I would cease to love life

Best Answer

How do you know that love of life comes from desire?

Best Answer

When I was 6-10, loved playing cricket, , age 11-15-video games(I even had dreams about video games) then I love a girl, since day my whole life revolves around her.

Best Answer

Did you love those things / people because you desired them or in spite of your desire for them?

Best Answer

desires come naturally, it is never a concious effort

Best Answer

Are we also without choice? Is there fate?

Best Answer

well I think that we do have enough of choices enough to alter our fate but I do think some third power exists because sometimes regardless of the number of efforts I put in I fail to gain fruitful results, sometimes it's opposite happens

Best Answer

Then can we not also choose our desire(s)? Artificially, although sometime they still occur 'naturally?' Can't it be a conscious effort to desire or not in this case?

Best Answer