another skill to be added to the resume

Best Answer

lol,

Best Answer

Yes you can and have a bottle for me" and when your sick of the pain ,maybe then you can stop the self pitty and be a positive force in the world..

Best Answer

Well at least now we know what the problem is....You should dry out and feel better...

Best Answer

nah, there is no problem. dunno how to do anythng else. what do u do?

Best Answer

I take everyday as a blessing and try to make my like better as hard as it is at times I manage to make it but I believe in myself and not so much what others think of me you have to like yourself before others will like you....

Best Answer

UNDERTAKERS DO....<br />
:)

Best Answer

Then you wonder

Best Answer

I used to drink neat vodka maybe a bottle or two, but only drink beer now. The last spirit I had was at a Xmas party...It ruined my stomach...

Best Answer

That's HAWT! Seriously, how are you still single?

Best Answer

i dunno.. been living alone 7 years now. was homeless before that

Best Answer

i dont think you like it! and no i can never remember a time that someone skulling one bottle of whisky was fun to be around, they were a pain in the arse to everybody....and a pain in the arse to themselves in the morning...

Best Answer

i hate it.... just trying to think of skills i have that can get me a friend

Best Answer

I wouldn't have thought so really.

Best Answer

Must be hard on the liver.

Best Answer

doctor gave me 10 years... too fukin long to wait if u ask me

Best Answer

For me, it depends on what you're talking about during and after those two bottles. You say you're quiet but I'm sure that somewhere between the first and second bottle you're speaking about something

Best Answer

to myself, yes

Best Answer

I know what you're talking about though. Life is so mundane, I dont see much point in a lot of things either

Best Answer