I am just scared,don't wanna hurt anybody.
medsart medsart 26-30, M 9 Answers Apr 1, 2012

I understand what you mean. But you can't love anyone truly until you start loving yourself.

Best Answer

Yes,I can't do that either.

Best Answer

Exactly. I was like that for a long time. I still am at times.

Best Answer

To each their own. I personally believe that saying.

Best Answer

That's not Math.that is what it is.

Best Answer

Haha..niiice

Best Answer

You just don't understand it EperDragon.

Best Answer

You do understand that loving your child and being IN love are two different things right?

Best Answer

I'm pretty sure that nobody has talked about sacrifice. Just about allowing yourself to be loved.

Best Answer

My question is about being scared of hurting somebody because my acts or being so compassionate might lead them to fall in love with me and then I can't feel the same way and make them hurt by not responding their love.then I feel the responsibility of her hurts on my shoulder even she's being unreasonable.and that is why I don't even get a girlfriend.

Best Answer

The holes don't go away. The black is part of you and the pain is something only they can choose to accept or reject. Let them choose. Let yourself accept your broken shards that cut. for only the light of the son/son can melt them into glass works of art. Beautiful and worth loving.

Best Answer

Oh! This is so noble of you!

Best Answer

Why can't you ??

Best Answer

That's a long story,and that is why added''the ones who can understand'' .

Best Answer

Oh, well. How do I get anointed?

Best Answer

That is not normal,and I am happy for you or anybody else who doesn't understand that.cause that is so stupid and I am trying to quit it.

Best Answer

As long as you arn't married and looking for one thing from a lady , you should not fight love.

Best Answer