tips on scents, room temperature...etc EVERYTHING, help me.
ThoughtsOfADreamer ThoughtsOfADreamer 16-17, F 13 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Women's Health

You need to give yourself a glorious ******, then you will sleep like a baby.

Best Answer

Exercise.

Best Answer

lay off caffene drinks for 3-4 days see what happens

Best Answer

Make a nightly practice of breathing meditation for 20 minutes before sleeping.<br />
Do 10 minutes of yoga before that.<br />
Work out during the day too.<br />
If those fail, melatonin might help.

Best Answer

Listen to some guided meditation,, I know it sounds like crap but i tryed it a while back and found no matter how I'm feeling, where I am, or how much I'm thinking I fall asleep whilst listening,, there's some really good I es one YouTube or some good apps you can download on you phone or iPod!! Hope this helps :)

Best Answer

Let every thought go... just li there... ZZZZZZZZZZ

Best Answer

i would advice u to drink melissa or relaxing herbs, or try to stay awake 4 one night, so u will get tired and sleep the night after...try to sleep between 1 am and 5, it s the best time where u r brain produce melatonin, has the function of regulating the sleep-wake cycle

Best Answer

Go to the gym!

Best Answer

Try Melatonin, it works like a charm! It's in vitamin aisle. ;-)

Best Answer

Check for lack of vitamins and minerals. Exercise, read, dont ever lay in bed except for sleeping and having sex, dont smoke right before sleep-time, if you have to have music or a movie running in the background, make sure its familiar so its not to exciting.. Cool room temperature, be 70-80% full, and it really does matter what time of day you go to bed. Do it before the sun comes up..

Best Answer

If u have insurance get a sc<x>ript for seroquel

Best Answer