tips on scents, room temperature...etc EVERYTHING, help me.
ThoughtsOfADreamer ThoughtsOfADreamer 16-17, F 13 Answers Jan 24, 2013 in Women's Health

You need to give yourself a glorious ******, then you will sleep like a baby.

Best Answer

Exercise.

Best Answer

lay off caffene drinks for 3-4 days see what happens

Best Answer

Make a nightly practice of breathing meditation for 20 minutes before sleeping.

Do 10 minutes of yoga before that.

Work out during the day too.

If those fail, melatonin might help.

Best Answer

Listen to some guided meditation,, I know it sounds like crap but i tryed it a while back and found no matter how I'm feeling, where I am, or how much I'm thinking I fall asleep whilst listening,, there's some really good I es one YouTube or some good apps you can download on you phone or iPod!! Hope this helps :)

Best Answer

Let every thought go... just li there... ZZZZZZZZZZ

Best Answer

i would advice u to drink melissa or relaxing herbs, or try to stay awake 4 one night, so u will get tired and sleep the night after...try to sleep between 1 am and 5, it s the best time where u r brain produce melatonin, has the function of regulating the sleep-wake cycle

Best Answer

Go to the gym!

Best Answer

Try Melatonin, it works like a charm! It's in vitamin aisle. ;-)

Best Answer

Check for lack of vitamins and minerals. Exercise, read, dont ever lay in bed except for sleeping and having sex, dont smoke right before sleep-time, if you have to have music or a movie running in the background, make sure its familiar so its not to exciting.. Cool room temperature, be 70-80% full, and it really does matter what time of day you go to bed. Do it before the sun comes up..

Best Answer

If u have insurance get a script for seroquel

Best Answer