Frakedes Frakedes 18-21, M 15 Answers Nov 30, 2012 in Community

It looks like you have some issues you need to address... May be talk to some one in confidence to see if you are able to understand why it is difficult for u to move on

Best Answer

Your past helps make you who you are. Sometimes it's not letting go its accepting and moving forward.

Best Answer

There's no need to let go of it altogether. You just need to see everything about the past as impermanent, yet still causally connected to the present.

Best Answer

Don't try to let go of it... try to accept it and to realize it is the past and its your current actions that make you who you are now. We can't change what's happened however we can learn from those experiences.

Best Answer

Run faster.

Best Answer

Quit leaving bread crumbs and you'll be harder to follow...

Best Answer

I hate that sh1t-

Best Answer

That's called life.

Best Answer

Your past will always be part of you,just a fact.

Best Answer

So what's the question?

Best Answer

Forgetting the past renews the hope of those that set traps.

Best Answer

Everybody has ghosts man.

Best Answer

sounds like you need a new past

Best Answer

Same here :(<br />
I hope you make it through and fight your depression I had to the bad thing is I go around wearing a fake smile but always remember if we die in this life and go to heaven we can see are family's again!!!!

Best Answer