My dad said that the friends that i talk to EVERYNIGHT while playing my video games for over A YEAR now Aren't "Real Friends" because we have never met. I didn't believe him because honestly i feel more comfortably venting all of my anger and secrets to them than my "friends" in school....What do you think????
UrCuteMonster UrCuteMonster 16-17 9 Answers Jan 17, 2012

meeting the person has nothing to do with it. If you get along and enjoy their company then they are a friend

Best Answer

Thnx
U sir have just made me very happy =]

Best Answer

it's what I do

Best Answer

So how can I get you to add me so I can see your other stuff here?

Best Answer

You don't have to have met someone to call them a friend. Your dad clearly does not know what he's talking about. If you communicate with people on a regular basis, that is more than enough to form a friendship.

Best Answer

I can guarantee u that with all of the 'friends' we make on here (yes we have common interests or for some other reason decided to become 'friends') if this were real life we would maybe choose to actually hang out with just a couple of them. So for these kinds of things, yup, were all friends. In the real world a good friend is truely hard to find. So have at it......go make some friends! You are ours already. :)

Best Answer

ehh don't take it too seriously. Bring a friend over and tell him "hey dad a real friend!"

Best Answer

Hehe~
Im gonna do that =]
thnx 4 the advice <3

Best Answer

Seems Chrystal Clear.

Best Answer