you should give your parent HelloSpy and show them all about your ex, beside, you also know if he deserves or not

Best Answer

why is it their issue? if you broke u with him then surely they should respect that??

Best Answer

Who cares? Who you date is none of their concern. Unless he viciously beats you...then it's everyone's concern.

Best Answer

I understand. However much your family may've liked him, you weren't happy---and that's what counts. They'll just have to get over it. Keep doing what you need to do to work through it.

Best Answer

What was the reason for the break up?

Best Answer

I think he did a big time fadeout on me. I was the one who broke up but it felt like I saw it coming ever since he started pulling away and picking fights on almost everything.

Best Answer

Then you did the right thing. If your family thinks he is so great, let them date him. This is your life.

Best Answer

Vent noted :-)

Best Answer

Tell yer fam to date him if they love him so much.

Best Answer

Are you hooking up with all the new guys? <br />
Regardless, you are filling your time, not your heart.

Best Answer

Most of these new guys are old friends. Im not flirting or tryna hook up. I just say yes to all the invitations like, eat outside, or hang out. I mostly go out with groups of friends so not exactly like a date. But true, it does fill my time but not my heart. :/

Best Answer

Well if your family likes your ex so much, then they can date him. You obviously had your reason(s) for doing so. Just let time help your heart.

Best Answer