Settle down you know I speak the truth Back later
NedKelly1 NedKelly1 56-60, M 22 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Community

The other day on the motorway, I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Ford Puma doing 100mph, with her face up against the rear view mirror, putting on her eyeliner.<br />
I looked away for a couple of seconds, and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still putting on her eyeliner. As a man, I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much that I dropped my spliff i was smoking, which knocked my McMuffin out of my other hand.<br />
In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car, using my knees against the steering wheel, it knocked my mobile phone, which fell away from my ear into my coffee which was between my legs, splashed and burned big Jim and the twins, ruined the phone, soaked my trousers and disconnected an important call.<br />
****!ng women drivers...!!!

Best Answer

You imply that there are any drivers who aren't stupid. :P

Best Answer

What did you expect? They have less experience handling a stick.

Best Answer

really?? hahaha

Best Answer

For ONCE I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!! Gee, I mean how difficult can it be to run over those men?? Gee, it is not like they are paying attention as they text their way across the road...just a little pressure on the gas pedal, a tiny tilt to the steering wheel and BINGO! 25 points, 30 if he has the most expensive phone and another 15 if he has a case of beer.

Best Answer

Bite me...lol

Best Answer

I will have you know that every time I have been in an accident it has not been my fault and I have the police reports to prove it. Also each time with only one exception I was hit by a man. And the man was doing something stupid like making a right turn from the far left lane and into my car, or pulling out into traffic immediately after turning on his turn signal , or rear ending my car while I was stopped at a red light. That man even had the audacity to tell me I should have gotten out of his way. I told him I was in a car not a helicopter.<br />
So sorry Ned, this time you get no laugh from me but I also have to tell you that you are wrong to blame only the stupid driving on women. There are plenty of stupid men drivers out there too.

Best Answer

Well I'm a woman van bus driver and you would not believe what I see sometimes! I hate to say it but they have been men. What is it with people not wanting to clean off their cars when it snows? Forget don't want to fix lights that have burned out that causes signals and break lights to not show when you use them. Don't get me going on cutting off and speeding all over the place.Yeah, I've seen women put makeup on and people eating, texting and using the cel phones by hand. It's crazy what people will do and not think twice of putting their and others life in danger. I think men and woman are to blame for all of these things!

Best Answer

Gets some pop-corn to watch the show!<br />
Werent you saying in another thread that the blonde ones were the worse<br />
or was it the ones with the biggest boobs? = )

Best Answer

Ned old buddy, I've seen some pretty poor men drivers, young drivers, old drivers, etc...

Best Answer

True, there are some stupid female drivers. There are some stupid male drivers. There are some stupid young drivers. <br />
There are even some stupid [males/females/OAPs/students/accountants/referees etc etc] generally.

Best Answer

I agree, but I've seem more stupid males (perhaps more irresponsible - which = stupidity).

Best Answer

I can not believe how pathetic some males are....

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

Cheeky :-) x

Best Answer