jobtr jobtr 22-25 7 Answers Sep 19, 2011

First take stock of your situation.Your sister has put a roof over your head,not many will,and its her home.It goes without saying she at least likes her boyfriend.It would be disasterous to cause her grief,especially when its over her choice of boyfriend.You perhaps cannot change how you feel about him,but you can act civilly while you are there,ensuring you dont create a situation where theres only going to be one loser.Keep the roof over your head and find a way to move elsewhere if it is going to be a problem being in his company.

Best Answer

i keep my mouth shut and i would never want to bother her. i feel terrible about living with them but trust me, i had no where to go.

Best Answer

You should be thankful for having a place to stay! I'm pretty sure her boyfriend doesn't like you either! Just deal with it, get a job and move on up!

Best Answer

i've been living with them for the last 4 months. i'm doing all i can to get a job but i haven't had any luck yet. i am very grateful but i also hate living here. i had no place to go after college.

Best Answer

4 months seems like long enough to get back on tracks! Getting a job isn't a question of good or bad luck, it's a question of willing. The fast food industry never has enough employees, I know it sucks but in your situation it sounds like a good start...

Best Answer

There are still people having trouble finding jobs. It doesn't have to do with willingness. Several fortune 500 companies have had their hiring execs quoted as saying that they throw out resumes of people who haven't had a job within the past 6 months. It's an easier way for them to filter through all of the resumes apparently, and the operate with the assumption that if someone else hasn't hired them then there is a reason for it. Don't be so quick to judge.

Best Answer

Sounds like you don't have many choices right now. Try to think outside of the box. Do you have any skills? Try crafting and selling on Etsy or something. Otherwise, keep your nose up. Confidence is a large player in those interviews, you have to make yourself stand out. Keep you eye on the ball, help out where you can, and you'll be out before you know it. In the long term, 4 months is actually pretty short. Good luck!

Best Answer

thank you for your kind words. i do have skills and just graduated from an accredited institution. i guess i just have to be more patient and strong.

Best Answer

This sounds like my situation. I'm moving back with my parents.

Best Answer

Look for a job as fast as possible. Specifically one that is a different shift from hi!

Best Answer

i'm trying but nothing is coming up.

Best Answer

I am in a ssimilar ****, can't make a move because I don't have a job... We need a miracle but how this mircale comes, don't know...

Best Answer

you need to work as hard as you can to get a job...talk to people you know....do you have a college degree?

Best Answer

Well you have said it yourself "i'm trying but nothing is coming up"...

Best Answer

i really hope something works out for you...

Best Answer

you may have to move home with your parents im assuming u like them

Best Answer

yes my parents are wonderful but due to certain reasons, i cannot live with them.

Best Answer

Either get yourself a job, or stop hating your sister's boyfriend.

Best Answer

not that simple...but anyway, thank you.

Best Answer