He is cold-hearted, despises his own mother, never finishes anything he starts, doesn't like kids and really, if left to his own devices, would not be too nice to the dogs either. I took him in when his step-dad was beating him. I have stood by him when he got into stupid trouble with the law. At the end of the day tho, when my daughter and I were having an argument he called me the one word EVERYONE knows is the one that will end any friendship or relationship for me (c**t). 5 years of taking care of this guy and this is what i get.
loserme loserme 56-60, F 12 Answers Sep 30, 2013 in Parenting & Family

only for your daughter...you know that

Best Answer

Do it only for your daughter.

Best Answer

Why is your daughter going to marry such a man?

Best Answer

If she wants you to go, you should.

Best Answer

it was a fight. she is your daughter. maybe the only one you have. it may not seem it now it is really important that you go though.

Best Answer

yes, you should go to the wedding. go for your daughter's sake. If her fiancée is as bad as you say, your daughter is going to need your emotional support going forward. don't create a rift now by not attending

Best Answer

if you want to be any part of your daughter's life in the future, then yes, you need to go. it's your daughter's day, don't let the tool-in-law ruin your relationship with her.

Best Answer

:( I am sorry to hear that. Kids are young...they don't know anything much really. Don't let their childishness cause you to forget that you are the adult. Set a better example for them, even if they choose not to follow it. It will give them something to think about later on. <3

Best Answer

can he even provide for your daughter. or is he under your roof.. cause his a$$ would be sleeping in the car tonight if it were my house.. she can join him there too.. get a taste of this perfect life he can give her

Best Answer

At the end of the day you aren't marrying him. But no matter what that is your daughter. Suppose just suppose their relationship truly works out, that means you will never go to your daughter's special day.

Best Answer