It's simple you a believer or your not a believer.
spiritinamachine spiritinamachine 22-25, M 8 Answers Apr 22 in Hobbies

Some of us get a large charge out of launching talking points at each other. It's like a kind of hobby.

Best Answer

Agree! But fanatics adore the quarrel

Best Answer

Believing in ancient myths about supernatural beings is absolute stupidity and that should be pointed out.

Best Answer

Doesn't make a person stupid.

Best Answer

Believing in things for which there is no credible evidence whatsoever is stupidity.

Best Answer

ok, sir.

Best Answer

Well you'd probably agree with me if we were talking about anything other than a god. Well, maybe you wouldn't. Once you start down the track of believing there's nothing wrong with accepting things without any evidence there's really no end to the crap you'll believe in. That's one of the reasons I think faith is such a bad thing.

Best Answer

every believes whatever, the way how I see it doesn't matter what people believe we all die.

Best Answer

So if someone believes it's ok to have sex with children as young as 5 it doesn't matter? If someone believes that black people are an inferior race it doesn't matter? If someone believes that homosexuals are evil sinners it doesn't matter? Beliefs matter. They matter a lot.

Best Answer

Who is their to say whats right?

Best Answer

Society is.

Best Answer

You agree somethings are wrong but others are right like homosexuality.

Best Answer

I believe societies agree upon laws that reflect their beliefs which is why debate about beliefs is so incredibly important.

Best Answer

If the majority believes something should be legal it should be legal.

Best Answer

That is what democracy should be about yes. And that's why there's continual debate about beliefs. And that's why I think it's so important that beliefs should be evidence based rather than faith based. Faith is only required when there is a lack of evidence. Believing in things without evidence in my opinion is just ridiculous. It leads people to be extremely credulous and gullible. That's not a good thing.

Best Answer

I agree! And I can't believe that some people think there was some bang and everything came into place and being. I have seen lots of stuff go bang and never once was a universe created.

Best Answer

Just because you're ignorant of science doesn't mean you should fill that ignorance with fairy tales about gods.

Best Answer

Yes your fairy tale ignorance is appalling. You shouldn't have dropped out of school and lay off the drugs.

Best Answer

Oh. Well.....no ones ever just put it plainly like that before.

Best Answer

I don't know why do people feel like they gotta change peoples minds. Is not like you get a award at the end.

Best Answer

try telling that to either or.

Best Answer

I agree, no point arguing in what you believe. If you believe it , it is your belief, an no one else's business.

Best Answer