we broke op a few months ago, three weeks later he was in a relationship with a friend of mine... i got over that i guess.. but whatever i do, i keep thinking of him. although i don't have any special feelings for him anymore..
fleurvanl fleurvanl 18-21, F 9 Answers Jan 26, 2013 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

He will leave as soon as you find something else to dwell on.

Best Answer

You'll find a new love and your old love will be out of your mind. Was he your first lover?

Best Answer

he was the first one that was this serious..

Best Answer

Was he your first?

Best Answer

the first one that was this serious..

Best Answer

Young love is a force of nature.

Best Answer

I don't regret it.. but its terrible to think of him by everything i do.. because it makes me feel unconfident

Best Answer

Forgive him to forget him and when you're ready, find someone better. Anyone is better than a boy who wants to break up with you and date your girlfriend. What a douchebag ... really ... he shouldn't have dated your girlfriend!

Best Answer

thanks.. we've talked a lot since then.. but still i seem not to be able to let it go.. i'm hoping to find someone else to forget him, but i don't want to seem desperate...

Best Answer

Dating, breaking up and seeing the boy you broke up with dating your girlfriend is traumatic. When adults break up they don't usually have to ever see them again. But you do and it's like picking the scab off of a wound every day that you walk down the hall between classes and in the lunch room and at the game or auditorium. It's horrible. And the fact that he picked up with your girlfriend 3 weeks after the two of you broke up makes it worse. I'm not surprised that this is taking a while to clear your head. You might even want to ask your parents to get you some counseling about this. I'm serious. There might even be a touch of PTSD in this situation. There's nothing wrong with a little therapy to get you through the rough spots in life. Good luck!

Best Answer

thank you so much for listening, answering and explaining. it's very useful, i'll be okay :)

Best Answer

You're welcome. I know I'm old but it seems like yesterday ... I was there. Take care Sweetie!

Best Answer

old and wise ;)

Best Answer

It takes time. Rather than isolating yourself, force yourself to mix with people. Forcing yourself to be normal slowly actually does result in real normalcy down the line.

Best Answer

im having a lot of fun with my friends, but.. idk, i just keep thinking of him

Best Answer

That's normal. Keep doing your thing. It slowly works out.

Best Answer

You need to punch him harder...then he will leave :P

Best Answer

you know how when you use a public toilet,,the putrid smell lingers for about 3 weeks,, well its the same thing,,,,bad **** just lasts longer,,,,

Best Answer

Add a response...

Best Answer