apick apick 31-35 9 Answers Apr 29, 2011

Heartaches last for as long as you allow them too.

We can all give you advise but it comes down to weather you really w

Want to get over it. We all know it's easier said then done, but the sooner you accept the fact that Its over the sooner you can start to get on with you own life properly. It's life when someone breaks your heart, accept it! Get over it! & leave her in the past! There's a good reason she didn't make it to your future. X

Best Answer

It's okay, I'm not over my ex boyfriend either and it's been a year as well.. I been seeing other boys to get over him but it never works. I have him on Facebook. Once in awhile I write to him, most of the time I wait for him to contact me. I'm still happy and living my life and you should too, don't worry maybe you'll be together again don't think about it too much. If you want to contact me and talk more message me.

Please try to contact me I need someone to talk too with my problem and I'll listen to you and your problem :(

Best Answer

i still love my ex and its been a year, one day he just cut all contact with me, we didnt even argue, till this day i dont know why and i guess not having any closure on the matter hurts the most xx

Best Answer

I have been there with this problem myself. Year 7 I was with the most amazing girl ever and I know we were young but I knew from then that I loved her, needless to say we did break up and I was with other girls but nothing couldn't stop my feelings for her come rushing back when I saw her smile and I always thought about her which I know sounds harsh on the other girls I was with but I couldn't help it. Year 9 came around and we got back together and I really did start to feel complete when all of a sudden we stop speaking but this time I thought I will defo move on and was with a girl for just over 3 years and I felt horrible because my heart still belonged to my first love and now I'm year 13 me and my first love are together and due to be engaged in 2 months not that she knows.

What I'm trying to say is tell her how you feel and she might well feel the same. Good Luck :-)

Best Answer

Sorry to hear that..... I think that it is best to try to find something else to focus on. Because the more you just sit there and be depressed, the more other opportunities and possibly the more new relationships you are missing on. So take the time out to breathe and mourn about the situation but don't let life pass you by. Pick yourself up... Maybe there are somethings within your life and about yourself that you need to improve or change. Focus on you!!!! Your ex is out there living her life and most of the time is not even thinking about u (let's be real). So focus on you and if she is in the wrong then everything will come around full circle..... Cheer up & embrace life!!!

Best Answer

Why is your ex an ex in the first place if love still exist? What happened that you can ask her out again? Last if it isn't too bad of a break up fight for what you want. All good things are worth fighting for.

Best Answer

I did tell her i would do anything for her and i would but within 6 weeks of having a break she met a guy from work a doctor she works with and she said she would'nt give him up for anything. She always said we were meant to be but since she with him she says she dosen't love me anymore. We had a break because i had a breakdown with pressure at work.

Best Answer

Have you been to EXaholics.com yet? It's a great resource. Check this out: http://www.exaholics.com/2013/10/15/theexyouknew/

Best Answer