IDiedToday IDiedToday 18-21, M 12 Answers Feb 7, 2012

when you see the truth and the beauty in everything then you will be happy. no one is completely happy because that is just too hard to do when you are just mere mortal human beings. we have to have some unhappiness to feel happy, it's a double-edged sword. i find making small changes everyday helps. keeping life moving and interesting but having some sort of stablility is needed. i do not know your situation, but think about it, happiness is a grey area it is not something absolute you can not say you are absolutely happy for a length of time. you need to explore your emotions more, see what you are capable of, then maybe you will find happiness. ofcourse, happiness comes when we are not being self destructive.

Best Answer

on this note, I have to say that true inner peace is the road. to get there, you must first commit to Truth and uphold it as if it were the life string of the universe itself. through truth comes acceptance and the beginning of selfless living; through acceptance comes peace; through peace come love, joy, patience, beauty, love, and kindness. from all of these comes the liberation of one's mind/self/ego; from liberation of one's self comes liberation from ignorance, strife, pain, anger, jealousy, and all manner of disagreeable parts of man's nature.
my younger self went through some very selfish times, being depressed and believing there was no point to life, no matter what you had. in a sense, I still believe that is true, yet one need only find a purpose in order that life needs no point, only a cause to uphold. if that purpose is to help bring about the necessary change through discovery of the self and the learning of history's mistakes, I think a person can seek no greater achievement.
"We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas, I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them"-V for Vendetta

Best Answer

Learn to appreciate even the small things.

Best Answer

Thank you for your answer. I feel like I'm learning a little more every day about how to achieve happiness and I will think about your advice.

Best Answer

You're welcome. :))

Best Answer

do you have MONEY? if so you don't have to look no further just put a little effort in to it, Do whatever you want MAN you're young travel, Explore exotic places you'll totally going to learn a whole lot of things. Pursue something you've always feel like you wanna do... If you don't have MONEY find some and you'll be happy...

Best Answer

figure out what would make you happy first. Then go for it. <br />
If you don't have a direction, you just linger in your own sorrows. Stop That!

Best Answer

I find a lot of it's outlook. Just constantly trying to be optimistic, seeing the best in things, not giving up, not falling into self-pity... But I also realize that there's only so hard you can fight. I hope you can find your way. It was very difficult for me, and I'm still not 100%.

Best Answer

You can start by changing your profile picture.<br />
You can end by stopping to crib.

Best Answer

What's wrong with my profile picture?

Best Answer

Lovely picture. just another type of ying yang. black white. Now change it

Best Answer

Think of what makes you happy the most or anything that you want to do in your life. Then head on and do it.

Best Answer

Get ON something..lol jk..or maybee Not :P

Best Answer

I don't need anything to alter my perception.

Best Answer

Ur Choice ;)

Best Answer

happiness comes from within. u have to make up ur mind that ur gonna be happy and u will be happy. nothing in this world can really make u truly happy.

Best Answer

Is there anything you want to do that you haven't done? Try everything until you find what works, and stop doing whatever doesn't. Life is hard; it's difficult to find your place in this mess.

Best Answer