richa12345678 richa12345678 22-25, F 12 Answers May 24, 2011

Melatonin!

Best Answer

forget pills they are no good for you, try something natural..... I drink 5 stage sleep shot and OMG it kicks my butt!!!!! it puts me to sleep within like 30 minutes and i get to sleep all night :) wake up feeling great and <br />
i think the web gives a free sample www.5stagesleepshot.com<br />
hope it helps u like it helps me<br />
sara lee :)

Best Answer

ive been taking sleeping pill for the past 20 years on and off it has something to do with your emotions and how you want to escape reality but it results in more dependence and ofcourse memory loss and the stronger it is the hangover is worse so my advise restrict it when dire need , try setting a definite time every day and try meditation and yoga it helps.

Best Answer

I take valerian root capsules, they work against caffeine when I have had too much too late in the evening! I also have trouble staying asleep at night and I find they really help.

Best Answer

if this problem is psychological, then consult your doctor, supose you sufferd from sleep anxiety, seroquil helps alot if the sleep problem is caused by anxiety

Best Answer

sleeping pills ok but intense prolonged ************ better.

Best Answer

try trazodone. it works.

Best Answer

Trazadone didn't work for me and made me very ill. (But everyone's different)

Best Answer

Well I would suggest you to try some other measures. Sleeping pills cab be addictive and don't take more than 1 at a time.

Best Answer

haha....only 1 ?? ..hmm........

Best Answer

sleeping pills are good short -term to get your body back into a pattern ....they make non addictive types ie zimovane but i still think they are addictive used long-term or at least we become dependant. short term use is fine say about two/three weeks.

Best Answer

I know it's not long term solution and addictive :(

Best Answer